Looking for some friends on here for support!

Options
I've used this app for the past couple years and I've never added friends for accountability but I'm looking now! I'm starting today at 205 pounds with an ultimate goal to be around 145. If you like to be friends send me a request and I'll do my best to encourage you as well!

Replies

• BottomsUp23
    BottomsUp23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Need some people to keep me on it as well so just added you! Get it girl!! :)
  • Augusta_Brooke
    Augusta_Brooke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    23wheels wrote: »
    Need some people to keep me on it as well so just added you! Get it girl!! :)

Thanks so much! We're going to own 2016!
  • mkrussillo
    mkrussillo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love some support as well. I'm just starting (again!!). I'm at 219 and hope to get down to 150. I'm excited about the new year!
  • midge16117
    midge16117 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Brenda I looking for support too. I started about a month ago and it didn't stick so now that the holidays are over I'm ready. I'm at 160 trying to get to 103 per my doctor. Need support
  • meg6145
    meg6145 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Megan and don't have any active friends on here and would love to have friends to help keep me accountable. I gained the weight back that I previously lost and am struggling with portion control to get it back off. I have a minimum of 20 pounds to lose.
  • Augusta_Brooke
    Augusta_Brooke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Sent and accepted requests! I struggle with portion control too Megan. I had lost about 25 pounds from my highest of 213 and got to my lowest of 189 and then gained it back to 205 today just because I cannot control my eating! If I'm out and about and I think about fries or ice cream I just go get it without a second thought! It's terrible but I'm going to do better! I've set my first goals of no soda-which I didn't drink a lot of anyway- no fried foods and limiting treats like ice cream/milkshakes to once every couple of weeks. We can do this guys!
  • ArdieAgain
    ArdieAgain Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just can't get rid of that last 10 from 209 to 150. I am looking for support, too... And MFP *did* get 50 off for me.
  • amald84
    amald84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • mickilynn25
    mickilynn25 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too
  • LeeanneOReilly2
    LeeanneOReilly2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for 5 months and have only lost 7 kg then 2 weeks Christmas break put 3 kg's back on, I've been to embarrassed or ashame of myself to look at groups.. this year I'm over it.. I have 29 pound to lose and i need support, i also lair about my food i always eat more then i put down why why
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too! Always looking for support!
  • cds2004
    cds2004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends to keep me accountable too but can't figure out how to add. Feel free to add me. I have 78pounds to lose
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I am a stay at home mom of two and need to lose about 20lbs! The holidays kicked my *kitten*!
  • lawsmommy26
    lawsmommy26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm looking too! I'm at 195 and shooting for 165. All my friends are inactive:(
  • desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I'm in maintenance
  • LeWahnderful
    LeWahnderful Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Added ya! Anyone else, feel free to add me as well ☺️
  • josephka
    josephka Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Happy to receive and provide support!!
  • LN2004
    LN2004 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me too. I need to get back on track. Struggling but need to just do it and stop with the excuses. We can support each other and make it happen ;)
  • ummsufyaan2014
    ummsufyaan2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me guys! Definitely need the support
  • Neverthebombshell
    Neverthebombshell Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    :) me too!