Determined to Lose >100

Options
Hello Community...making a declaration to myself and the world...this will be the year I finally change the trajectory I have been on. Was heavy as a child, lost the pounds when I joined the Marines; however, gained it back when I left and steadily gained ever since then. Current around the 340 - 350 mark. At 49...this can not continue. I want to prove to myself, I can lose the wieght without surgery.

Replies

• allison4224
    allison4224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello - Your plan to lose sounds awesome. You can do it! I lost 55 about 1 year ago - and I'm going to do another 50 now.
  • tedmachicek
    tedmachicek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks...and congrats to you and your 1st 50. Look forward to seeing a new post on more success from you and will be following your lead.
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    all the best to you, just one day at a time. & most of all forgive yourself if you go off programme :)
  • jkirks
    jkirks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and at 290. I'm ready to not be this way. I don't want my boys embarrassed by me and I wanna be sexy for my fiance. Time to get this done. So I'm right there with you. We CAN do this!!!
  • cwagar123
    cwagar123 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I started this journey at 270lbs... 3 years ago.
    Today I am 198 and still losing.
    Patience and time... time and patience
    but totally totally doable.
  • LesBrush
    LesBrush Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stay the course Marine. You and I both have walked the same path (and stood in the same yellow footprints) just a decade or so apart. Semper Fidalis Ted!