Lunchtime idea

Options
Hi all,

Starting the plan to loose weight and hopefully get active. First thing on my list to fix is my diet.

I can fix breakfast and dinner, but lunch is troublesome for me. I need to take something with me to work that is OK out the fridge from around 7:30 until midday.

I don't have any cooking facilities on site for lunch and so would appreciate anyone's ideas about how to crack this.

A little background. My diet currently is limited, picky eater. But I am going to improve as part of this. I am not a great cook and I am a novice when it comes to understanding food.

Replies

• AdrianChr92
    AdrianChr92 Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Oatmeal. I use oats+low fat milk and usually fruits. I had some chocolate protein powder and that works too. It's hard to go wrong. Usually a bowl is around 500 cals for me and keeps me full until afternoon
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Can you bring a little cooler to keep your lunch cool? You can pack sandwiches, salads, cottage cheese, and so on.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    A small cooler or insulated bag with ice packs is helpful. Deli meats, veggies and alittle fruit would be healthy and doesn't need heated or refrigerated.