New friends for the Journey :)

Options
Im back for the 6000000 x Here's where i am now..

last year i set some "Optimistic Goals" I opened myfitness pal today (for the first time in 7months) & laughed, unrealistic goals sounds more like it. Today is the 2nd January 2016 my goal is to achieve my target 10st (current 12st7) the date for this is in the distance future I've decided not to set one for now, just see how it goes, but my first fruit smoothie of the year was very refreshing along with an hour walk with the dog. I'm entering my journey excited looking forward to change instead of dreading the lack of chocolatey goodness & Chinese takeout in my life which is the usual case when this day dawns, maybe I'm finally ready for a permanent change, maybe it's just the New Year feeling we all get.

I love making new friends and getting ,
New ideas from other peoples weight loss journeys also being able to talk to people going threw the same things is quiet refreshing (my 9stone partner who could eat icecream and chocolate for breakfast dinner and tea with a few cakes to snack on inbetween and lose a pound doesn't quite cut it at home lol)

So please feel free to add me or message me :)

Replies

• JohnnyEl85
    JohnnyEl85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much in the same boat, yo-yo dieting.
    Hoping to use this app and community to hit my goals make some pals :)

Feel free to add me also.

J
  • RozzeleS
    RozzeleS Posts: 65 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Good luck on your journey its a constant battle between love of food or being healthy.. hopefully we can motivate each other :smile:

Will add you, thank you :)
  • eth21
    eth21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same boat here as well, seems like all my friends can eat like a small horse and still loose weight, yet I struggle to loose a pound or two ha good luck on your progress feel free to add me :)
  • niseybabe
    niseybabe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Same here