Jillian Michaels partner in crime?

Options
Hi! I am going to attempt to complete Jillian Michaels beginner shred (30 days total) then move on to another Jm program. I need a partner I can chat with daily to keep accountable and motivated/ on track! You can be doing any Jm program it don't matter!

Replies

• Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing it currently, but I have done it in the past. There are several groups on MFP for support through 30DS and other Jillian Michaels programs! Just hit the "groups" link and search for her name and it should pop up for you!
  • wrabbit007
    wrabbit007 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Add me and we can keep each other motviated!!!
  • charleneschoenbeck
    Options
    Count me in as well :smile: I just finished my first day of level 1 of the 30 DS in months. I totally forgot how much I sweat during this workout :smiley: Have you two started already and if so, which day are you at?
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Beginner Shred too! Six days in. I've done lots of JM workouts in the past and plan to do more in the future, so would happily be your partner in crime!
  • pchrysta
    pchrysta Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started a 2nd round of 30DS today.
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    Options
    I'm looking to start 30DS. It worked wonder last time. If anyone wants a partner, add me :)
  • Jessica_8587
    Jessica_8587 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred yesterday!
  • niseybabe
    niseybabe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in, starting Monday
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Beginner Shred too! Six days in. I've done lots of JM workouts in the past and plan to do more in the future, so would happily be your partner in crime!
    Oh nice! It's nice to have someone doing same program! I'm done day 2
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Count me in as well :smile: I just finished my first day of level 1 of the 30 DS in months. I totally forgot how much I sweat during this workout :smiley: Have you two started already and if so, which day are you at?

Day 2
  • kballweg
    kballweg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to start 30DS tomorrow. I'm 3 months postpartum with baby number 3 and need some serious motivation to get in shape.
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    @BigBigBertha I can't add you can you and others friend request me I try on here but it's doing some weird thing.
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Oh on day 3. Feeling a bit sore but happy
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this thread hoping that Jillian Michaels got arrested for something. Now I'm disappointed.
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    I clicked on this thread hoping that Jillian Michaels got arrested for something. Now I'm disappointed.
    Aww I think you will get over it tho⚡️
  • eternalone88
    eternalone88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting Body Revolution on 1/4 so I'm in! I don't see many post about Jillian Michaels groups much anymore. So joining you all would be great!
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    That would be cool! I want to do that program eventually!
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS today. I only managed to get halfway through and then had to take a break. I did finish it but couldn't finish all the exercises. Still better than not working out, I guess. Feel free to add me ;-)
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Started on the 1st! Adding you! I'm Frankie BTW
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Good job! @MikaMojito may I suggest starting with beginner shred before you do 30 ds? It helps get you back into shape a bit and used to moves and it's very easy on joints if you have knee or hip issues.