P90X Hybrids

Options
staclo
staclo Posts: 511 Member
I'm starting a P90X/Turbo Fire hybrid tomorrow. I know that there are a couple of people who are doing P90X hybrids, but I'm just wondering if there are enough of us out there to keep a thread going. Anyone interested?

Replies

• mariabee
    mariabee Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am interested! But unfortunately I lent my coworker my P90X and he's out of town for a week. I will sub Insanity, or do my own workout on P90X days!
  • FitMama223
    Options
    I am doing a p90x/Insanity hybrid! :)
  • staclo
    Options
    I am interested! But unfortunately I lent my coworker my P90X and he's out of town for a week. I will sub Insanity, or do my own workout on P90X days!

Sounds good!
  • staclo
    Options
    I am doing a p90x/Insanity hybrid! :)

I've heard of quite a few people doing that. How do you like it so far? Feel free to join in!
  • johncowart
    johncowart Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This last round of P90x I have been subbing in turbo fire, rev abs and insanity. Been working really well. Hope you all dont mind if I tag along.

John
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I'm at Week 7 of my P90X/Running hybrid and just past half my goal of running 100 miles this year.
  • staclo
    Options
    I did Day 1 of P90X/TF hybrid today. It was Chest and Back and ARX. I haven't been that wiped in a while!

Tomorrow is Fire 45/Stretch 10 for me.
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    I did Day 1 of P90X/TF hybrid today. It was Chest and Back and ARX. I haven't been that wiped in a while!

What schedule are you using?
  • staclo
    Options

What schedule are you using?

It's one that I modified from something I found on beachbody. I'll try to find a way to post it.
  • staclo
    Options
    Today was Fire 45/Stretch 10. Great workout!

I am interested in what others are doing. Let me know how your workouts are going!
  • NYRGTO
    NYRGTO Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6 of my P90X/Insanity hybrid. Thinking I might have to up my calories a bit more to get through the workouts.
  • staclo
    Options
    I posted the schedule that I'm using for P90X/Turbo Fire hybrid on my blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/staclo/view/p90x-turbo-fire-hybrid-schedule-114152. Check it out and tell me what you think!
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    I posted the schedule that I'm using for P90X/Turbo Fire hybrid on my blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/staclo/view/p90x-turbo-fire-hybrid-schedule-114152. Check it out and tell me what you think!

Looks good! And I don't blame you for switching to a hybrid ... I always come back to P90X, hehe.
  • johncowart
    Options
    Hey Hidden,
    Where did you get the P90x/Running Hybrid from?
    Coach John
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Hey Hidden,
    Where did you get the P90x/Running Hybrid from?
    Coach John

I created my own, combining P90X with c25k/Freeway to 10k.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvWicjgw5mMsdHQxMEpVeVRoZnBqNkxfY21BSVF3bUE&hl=en_US&authkey=CKLau54F
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    I'm going to leave you guys for a bit ... I should be in Phase 3 but had to take a few weeks off due to a sprained ankle. I was able to do some weights and played around with a rock stepper but nothing to earn me P90X credit.

So I need 7 weeks to finish Freeway to 10k and I decided to do it with Insanity. And afterward I'll be coming back for a P90X/Half-Marathon Hybrid :-). https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvWicjgw5mMsdEFSX1pZb2RDT3dEaHl0b3VfR05wUUE&hl=en_US&authkey=CMenspcC
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Woah, quiet thread. I just finished Freeway to 10k (finished it earlier than I thought) and will be starting P90X back up again after I finish my 100 mile goal (should take another week). For the most part I'll be doing all the Classic strength workouts except instead of CST in Phase 2 and 3, I'll be doing Core Synergistics. I'll also be doing Yoga X each week.
  • johncowart
    Options
    What round are you on? Im on my last week. Then going into a mass building hybrid.
  • johncowart
    Options
    Those look like fantastic hybrids!
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    What round are you on? Im on my last week. Then going into a mass building hybrid.

I'm about to re-start Round 3 (the P90X/Half-Marathon hybrid).

And thanks! What's your mass building hybrid?