Cardio kickboxing class vs at home

Options
Hey everyone

I was getting all set to sign up for a cardio kickboxing class about 5 miles away from where I live and then my wife chirped in and said she'd like to do it as well, but the hours don't work well for her because of work

So I was thinking about purchasing a couple kickboxing bags and a cardio kickboxing dvd.

Thoughts on doing it at home together instead of going to the class by myself?

Suggestions on which type of bags to buy? (Free standing or hanging) and what dvd set to get?

Happy new year!

Replies

• nicolekeefe8
    nicolekeefe8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I personally like the kick boxing class. I have been attending one for a couple of weeks and love it!!

I know for myself if I I buy it at hike I won't do it. And if I do I won't push myself !!

So many times I have been at kickboxing and I get tired and started slacking and my instructor walks by and bam I start going hard !

I am only cheating myself if I don't do it.

And as far as hours my work hours suck for this class but I make a point to go ATLEAST once a week and if not more to get a super great work out and stay motivated with the other people there (:
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I have a bag (really bought it for my kids but I use it more) and and also a membership. I gain more from the class - probably because I try harder not to wimp out :)