Looking for friends to help me on this journey

Options
As above, making some pretty big changes to my lifestyle atm and any help/ tips/kind words of support is completely welcome and would be returned.
Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ...wishing you much success ...You are welcome to add me ...the only tip I can suggest is getting a food scale to measure solids and using measuring cups for liquids... If you don't have a food scale yet please make sure you get one with a tare button that way you can put your plate on the scale tare it out ..add your food one thing at a time and tare it out in between ... it will make your journey a lot easier ...again best of luck to you :)
  • JohnnyEl85
    JohnnyEl85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ...wishing you much success ...You are welcome to add me ...the only tip I can suggest is getting a food scale to measure solids and using measuring cups for liquids... If you don't have a food scale yet please make sure you get one with a tare button that way you can put your plate on the scale tare it out ..add your food one thing at a time and tare it out in between ... it will make your journey a lot easier ...again best of luck to you :)

That's great advice! Thanks so much! :) and il send you an friend request also :)
  • JohnnyEl85
    JohnnyEl85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ayyyyyyyyye welcome!!
    ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Thanks so much!