Water Challenge

Options
keciakh
keciakh Posts: 1 Member
I would like to start a challenge with the purpose of motivating folks to consume 48-64 oz of water per day. I'm not sure how challenges work but could use some help reaching that daily goal. Anyone else?

Replies

• kitchendh
    kitchendh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in. . .I need help to don't like water unless I'm working out.
  • shesback1
    shesback1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • shesback1
    shesback1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Are we suppose to post how much we drink
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Jessmerritt3181
    Jessmerritt3181 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll do this!!! I struggle with drinking water!!!! :/
  • sonclyde
    sonclyde Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a try, don't like to drink water at all unless working out.
  • racingislife97
    racingislife97 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I can limit my calorie intake, or I can exercise often and a lot, but in either case, my water intake is rarely sufficient.
    It's not that don't like water, I do. It's not that I don't realize that I'm thirsty, I do. But all day long, I forget to stop at the fountain at work, even though I'm walking past it every 20 minures or so. When I do drink water, it's in 16 to 20 ounce portions, which I suspect isn't the right way to do it.
  • BenKellysMom
    BenKellysMom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is one of my goals, too! I was recently told by a nurse to strive for 7 cups/day, based on my height. I'm 5'3.5". I think its interesting that they always say drink 8 cups/day, but someone 6' tall should drink more than someone my height, so I'm going for 7 cups. I also drink 2 mugs of coffee, but since it is a diuretic, I don't think it counts. I had 5 today, so it is a challenge for me. I think I should knock one cup out before my morning coffee.
  • jennygrace14
    jennygrace14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in too! :)
  • LivvieO
    LivvieO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • ptmuguca22
    ptmuguca22 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    im in!! add lemon to your water it will help and great tasting i have alreay drank 9 cups of water today which is 72 oz of water consumed today
  • melissajabroni
    melissajabroni Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • ummsufyaan2014
    ummsufyaan2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im in!!
  • daremightythings
    daremightythings Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    i use the Aqualert app to track my water intake. it lets you choose how much you want to drink each day and then you can tell it how often to send you a push notification to remind you to drink. they also just started doing a thing where every couple of days you get a 'gift' for meeting your daily goal. i've racked up 3 free audio books on audible in the last week or 10 days. highly recommend!
  • kimmie373
    kimmie373 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh I need to do this. I am terrible at my water intake. Now I just need to figure out how this challenge thingy works. I'm brand new to this.
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I love water because I live in a very tropical climate so I feel thirsty all the time. I started drinking water(6 cups) conciously last year and upped it to 8-10 glasses and plan to continue this habit for the rest of my life.
  • Just_Kisha
    Just_Kisha Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm in everyone add me if you like.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

And
    i use the Aqualert app to track my water intake. it lets you choose how much you want to drink each day and then you can tell it how often to send you a push notification to remind you to drink. they also just started doing a thing where every couple of days you get a 'gift' for meeting your daily goal. i've racked up 3 free audio books on audible in the last week or 10 days. highly recommend!

Thank you!
  • octgal06
    octgal06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Water....yuk. I need this challenge. I'm in.