Accountability

Options
Hi to all! Returning to this site and hoping to succeed this time. Looking for a few people who are willing to keep me accountable. Willing to invest time into someone to do the same. Need ladies who will really hold my feet to the proverbial fire. Love to eat; hate to exercise. Anyone else out there with this problem? Not sure what next step is but looking forward to hearing from you!

Replies

• amald84
    amald84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I added you. I look forward joining you on your journey.
  • samanthaolivares37
    Options
    Hey I added you :) I'm always in need of motivation buddies as well :) trying to start my weight loss journey again, goal to be successful this time!
  • ajax041813
    ajax041813 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you all as well. We have to support each other. How was today for all of you? My food choices were overall good, I'm under my calories, haven't check my macros but not worrying about them so much. I just want to commit to logging everything for a month. Then I'll work on the next step. I am recovering from bronchitis so that puts a limit to what I can physically do at the moment. Tomorrow is meal prep for the week, looking forward to it. I'm making 3 bean sweet potato chili, a broccoli-carrot-fennel salad of some kind, peeling a bunch of oranges for snacks for the week and to freeze some of them.
    I started using Pepperplate.com to plan my meals, input my recipes--you can import directly from certain websites and put a button on your browser to add one when you see it, and it'll create a shopping list for you. It also has an app that works together but I don't have that installed yet. Even if I change it up as the day doesn't go the way I think it will, its nice to have a plan.