Looking for positive and driven MFP friends

Options
13»

Replies

• Choosefitness
    Choosefitness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    minimel_99 wrote: »
    Hi folks, this is my second time around using the app! Never knew there was a community! Please add me :) I am currently 5'4" and 215lbs - short & fat... My goal is to lose 65lbs (reach 150lbs) by Dec 31, 2017

Hey, friend!! I added you!
    calistizo wrote: »
    I am in dire need of a workout and diet accountability buddy... or what I'd call an "Accountabilibuddy." Whether through groupme, text, whatsapp, or whatever has notifications to my phone so we can hassle each other into staying on task! I was in the best shape of my life after leaving the military for the first couple of years. Now I'm in medical school and graduating in 2 years. The last couple of years I've been struggling with making dieting and exercise a priority and using food as a stress reliever. My goal is to lose fat and gain muscle by shifting to a higher protein diet and weightlifting no less than 3 times a week. Can anyone relate?
    I'm sure it is hard to stay in shape while studying in professional school, but it can be done! I'll be your Accountabilibuddy, man! I'll need someone that can relate to my struggle when I start dental school in August.

• Fantasypugs
    Fantasypugs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Always looking for great people to motivate with. Just unfriended a lot due to their inactivity
  • skcrigger
    skcrigger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! I am also looking for some positive support and offering positive support in return. My goal is to lose the 35 lbs I gained after a surgery. I am highly motivated and would love to support others on this journey. Please add me if you would like :smiley:
  • Sixx68
    Sixx68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to MFP but not to the gym feel free to add me I love to watch progress, give and receive motivation.
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose basically half my body weight. After some serious stumbles and lack of caring, I have to fix this before I go Type II. So, any encouragement would be lovely! 2016 is super serious mode.
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! Looking for anyone willing to support and help keep me motivated!! I'll Do the same!! Let's do this!!
  • HairDivaAlisa
    HairDivaAlisa Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me! Getting back into the swing of things after last weeks holiday festivities. Looking for friends and people to stay in touch with. Happy New Year everyone!
  • bgr8teful
    bgr8teful Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added. I am not so much on a weight loss journey as I am a fitness journey. I am training for my first Spartan Challenge in June 2016 Any advice and motivation would be awesome. This challenge is very mental as well as physical so I am looking to stay motivated in both areas!!
  • Choosefitness
    Choosefitness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I just added all of you!
  • WWnot
    WWnot Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new and motivated friends too!
  • Moehammer
    Moehammer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Thanks to all who have added me! If you would like to come along on the journey of success please feel free to add me as well for motivation and inspiration! We are all in this together!
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me