Headphones for gym recommendations

Options
codsterlaing95
codsterlaing95 Posts: 221 Member
edited January 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Any recommendations for wireless headphone for the gym? I lift and run so I need something compatible. I don't like earbuds and much prefer headphones. Comfort is always a plus. Thanks.

Replies

• gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Reading on my phone so misread sorry!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • kalynbreann357
    kalynbreann357 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wireless beats. Pricey but definitely quality and long lasting.
  • codsterlaing95
    codsterlaing95 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Any others?
  • michaelback27
    michaelback27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jaybird x2 are the best for bluetooth.

Yurbuds are good for running around because it fits AMAZING in your ear.

SkullCandy Smoking Buds 2 are like 20$ and awesome bass and sound.

The thing is wired are gong to be by design better sounding because bluetooth compresses the signal and you loose sound quality. That means cheaper wired earbuds will give same if not better sound as some more expensive bluetooth competitors. Therefor you have to decide whats more important sound, mobility, price and go from there.

Cnet.com has alot of proffesional reviews on audio stuff.
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I got a pair of roverbeats F1 headphones st year off Amazon and love them. They never slipped off during cardio and I also wear them when shoveling snow. They're only $40, so won't break the bank.
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    While I prefer the Jaybirds over anything else I own, my favorite on ear headphones for working out are the 66 Audio BTS+ Bluetooth Sports Headphone. They sound decent, stay in place, and are not too expensive. I often wear them when working around the house. I have used them a few times when running and had no issues.