Looking for friends over 40!

Options
Been a while but I am back here to kick some booty! Looking for new friends over 40 to motivate each other! :)

Replies

• dkh2006
    dkh2006 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Diane and I'm 45. I have been struggling with my weight all my life and need all the support I can get.
  • forevermarin
    forevermarin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My name is Norma. I'm 42 & need to take control of my weight.
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Hi!
  • ummsufyaan2014
    ummsufyaan2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im 40! Looking for friends!
  • forevermarin
    forevermarin Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    :/ how do I friend request on here?
  • ZenLife_Tina2015
    ZenLife_Tina2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Tina. I am 40 and this is my year for change!
  • myskal
    myskal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kirsty, 44 - always struggled with my weight, I have to work at it constantly- any support and motivation would be awesome!! Wanting to loose 10 kg as my first step, then see where to from there
  • myskal
    myskal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've just had a look - seems you go into 'friends' back in the menu then touch the plus sign. I'll try adding you now
  • MPD6944
    MPD6944 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for more friends for support. You can add me @ mdavis69@bellsouth.net
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, 42 in March. Feel free to add me!
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 44. Anyone can add me :D x
  • marsh5224
    marsh5224 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am 47, started in September and have about 50lbs to lose. Love my Fitbit and falling in love with fitness classes. Anyone can add me.
  • lkgilmore1
    lkgilmore1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Ready and motivated to be fit (fit-er) at 40! We can do it!!!
  • Sammynd
    Sammynd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sammy, I'm 42. My goal is to lose 2.5 stone. So happy to join you on your journey if you will join mine. ;)

Friend request on the way.........
  • AmyMCGS
    AmyMCGS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    42 here and always looking for positive MFP friends! (Please no negative comments tearing down others-- I will unfriend you because I don't support that kind of "motivation"!) I log in daily, I'm on day 295, but I tend to just log breakfast and forget the rest of the day... which has led to me gaining back all that I had lost.
  • AmyMCGS
    AmyMCGS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    myskal wrote: »
    I've just had a look - seems you go into 'friends' back in the menu then touch the plus sign. I'll try adding you now

If you click on someone's name, then click again on their name to see their profile page, you'll see an "add friend" button.
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nathalie and am going to be 41 soon! I lost 30lbs last year with everyone's help and support and have had 6 month of maintaining that, I'm now ready to tackle the next 20lbs! Would love to be part of this group, feel free to add me, I'll be here everyday.
  • cyberiantigeress
    cyberiantigeress Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 from new Zealand! I've put on 2 ks over Xmas and new year but am back into it now. So 10-15 more to go! Add me everyone!
  • josephka
    josephka Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 47...feel free to add me!
  • KnordRW
    KnordRW Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 42, living outside of Pittsburgh. I'm about 60 lbs down on a total goal of 180 to lose. I'm always willing to support friends.