Aiming to Loose 120kgs so good luck to me

Options
Hi. Looking for support friends. Aiming to loose 120kgs and planning for the gastric sleeve surgery soon. Anyone like me. Would love to chat. :)

Replies

• KatyFlatlander
    KatyFlatlander Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great start! You can do this! 75lbs is my target loss at this point.
  • wannabefitmom1
    wannabefitmom1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • lisaannkerim
    lisaannkerim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am going through pre surgery talks really would rather do it with out it x
  • malsaeed03
    malsaeed03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. Just started using this and loving the support :)
  • biggirldontcry
    biggirldontcry Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Over a 120pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • staceymoveyourass
    Options
    My cousin lost over 160kg after having the gastric sleeve done, he is amazing and inspirational and did it. You can do it too!
  • TheRunningman1985
    TheRunningman1985 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was 152kg two years ago lost 50kg then gained back 38kg hence why im here for a permanent fix. I considered gastric banding etc when i was really down but read to many negative patient reviews. It can be done without it, i did it by incline walking on a treadmill holding on then progressed into letting go theprogressed into 20min jogs then 30 and so on. Now im back doing it again i cut out the jogging due to injuries in the past and now do incline treadmill no hands, HIIT and resistance. But its your choice. Wishing you the best in what ever you choose
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I have over 100 lbs to lose. Lost about thirty 2013-2014 and put on all but 5 in 2015. Determined to lose them for good this time. So please feel free to add me as a friend
  • destinyhope12345
    destinyhope12345 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hi I have 30kgs to lose need all the help I can get
  • jr1666
    jr1666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't have as much to lose as you but I am aiming to lose 7 stone, I'm having heart surgery later this year and would love to have lost at least 4 stone before it happens and then the rest after. Feel free to add me
  • eldunbaro
    eldunbaro Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can do it! And remember no matter how much anyone has to lose we all have times when we find it tough or even give in to temptation - the trick is never to give up - if you fall off - don't quit - get straight back on and back on with the fight to get your life back - once you get so far you'll never, ever look back - there is so much to enjoy in life and plenty of time to do so!

Good luck!!!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    eldunbaro wrote: »
    You can do it! And remember no matter how much anyone has to lose we all have times when we find it tough or even give in to temptation - the trick is never to give up - if you fall off - don't quit - get straight back on and back on with the fight to get your life back - once you get so far you'll never, ever look back - there is so much to enjoy in life and plenty of time to do so!

Good luck!!!

Wise words
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You've made the first step by starting you can do this good luck
  • ccmartinez98
    ccmartinez98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your awesome and you can do it!!! Feel free to add me as a friend.