Looking for a support buddy matched to me if poss... 140lb, 5'3, 24 years old living in UK

Options
Hiya,

I've been a member of MFP for around 3 years now and have successfully lost around a stone and half. However, I have lost all motivation and I have found that I am just lagging behind now, and I have gone back up to 140lb (gained around 5 lbs) over the Christmas break.

Basically, I am looking for someone to add on whatsapp. To speak to about what I'm eating and what I'm doing that day, and someone who will in return let me know what they are eating/doing to spur me on (maybe on some days I could help them also!)

So if you are around the same age/height/weight and live in the UK let me know! would love to get started ASAP. New year, new me starts when I return to work tomorrow. Eek!

Replies

• samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I don't have WhatsApp but feel free to add me as a friend on here! I'm 25, 5'4, 141 lbs (put on a couple of pounds over New Year too) living in the North. Good luck!
  • kat_williams
    kat_williams Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much :) will be good to see what someone with around the same goals as me is doing to lose the weight
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm UK but taller and heavier x
  • kat_williams
    kat_williams Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hiya, what are you currently at (if you don't mind me asking!) same height and weight are not essential! I'm wanting to lose around another 14 lbs or so, what's your goal?
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as a friend and then private msg you if that's ok
  • Pole_Kat
    Pole_Kat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Pretty close to me! I'm 140lbs, 5'6, 26 and UK - feel free to add me!