hiccup

Options
Yesterday was AWFUL...today was better but still consisted of cake. Tomorrow will be better but will still consist of junk food as I'm going out with family to celebrate some great stuff and will have creme brule. At least I'm logging. I kept putting off coming to the website but at last...I am here and being honest.

Replies

• audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    no worries! just know that we r here to support ya!
  • mental_release
    Options
    As you say...its just a hiccup. See it, shrug it off, and move on. We have other pounds to focus on. :)

--MR
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Just keep logging, like you said. Better to know than be clueless. For me, that makes all the difference.
  • dcladydi
    dcladydi Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm there with you... went out tonight and I am way over on calories... but this was a big celebration of kids getting through another school year, a son's birthday and husband and I's 21st anniversary.

We move on from here... tomorrow is another day... back on track I go.
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I saw "hiccup" and the first thought that came into my sorry, little mind was "How many calories do you burn when you have the hiccups??"
  • erikanunns
    erikanunns Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    healthy eating is a journey not a destination!!! Keep up the good work and don't stress about the hiccups
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Had a major hiccup today that I'm blaming on that time of the month!! Gonna redeem myself tomorrow I hope :)