Cheesecake Factory?

Options
Does anyone have any good food recommendations for The Cheesecake Factory? I'm going there for dinner tonight and don't want to order anything too terrible

Replies

• lydiamitchel3
    lydiamitchel3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any good food recommendations for The Cheesecake Factory? I'm going there for dinner tonight and don't want to order anything too terrible
  • jillb2727
    Options
    I know there is a section of the menu with lighter fare. I once ordered the asian chicken salad from that section & it was awful! Hopefully, there are tastier options.
    Good luck!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help. It is one of my favorite places to eat.:love:

They absolutely REFUSE to give you any nutrition information whatsoever and it's maddening!
  • LifesPilgrim
    LifesPilgrim Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I've had I think it was called Thai Chicken wraps. you take grilled chicken strips, add carrots and other stuff, wrap it up in lettuce leaves and has two different dipping sauces.

It was awesome and didn't leave me feeling overstuffed like most meals from cheesecake. You can also look at the appetizer menu and order a meal from there. Portions are much more realistic that way.

Have fun tonight!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Found this website that gave some good suggestions.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2107458_eat-healthy-cheesecake-factory.html
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    My opinion...DONT GO...OMG.....YUMMY
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Why not make it a cheat meal....and eat what you want (within reason)?:love:
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Just eat the Splenda cheesecake and call it a day :)

A rule of thumb is stick with a appetizer or a salad if you dont know. Make sure its not fried or heavy dressing. With the salads just put alot of the toppings to the side (minimize cheese, croutons etc..)..Their portions are HUGE.
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Yum!

I'm no help in this department!

:laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Yum!

I'm no help in this department!

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Their ranch dressing is killer! I bought a jar of it once and my family and I polished it off in a matter of days. I was mostly to blame.:embarassed:
  • kolbif
    kolbif Posts: 83
    Options
    Oh my! I love the Cheesecake Factory. I think I had some fish tacos there - maybe with Mahi Mahi in them? They were pretty good and probably healthier than most of the stuff on their menu. My only advice is stay away from the alcohol and stay away from the cheesecake! (that's funny, huh?? How do you go to the Cheesecake Factory and NOT have cheesecake??) :laugh: But, do you know how much fat is in one of their pieces of cheesecake? TONS! It's amazing. Depending on what flavor, I think it can get up to around 30 grams of fat PER slice. (I think - don't quote me on that!)

Why does everything YUMMY have to be so darn bad for us??