Want friends for motivation & support!

Options
Add me! I was successful last year with MFP but did it alone. I hit a plateau, got bored, quit logging and lost track of my goals. I've decided to be more committed and think having friends for support may be the help I need to reach my goals! I'm real and want real motivated friends. I'm not looking for a paid coach or to buy products. I'm here to do the work and get results!

Replies

• kilara21
    kilara21 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and would also like to try it with friends this time around. Please feel free to add me.
  • misssssssy
    misssssssy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for support and inspiration to change my life. I am excited about the new journey and I want some positive people around me to make it a happy one (: you can add me if you would like to!
  • MountainNaan
    MountainNaan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can totally add me too. I just signed up a few days ago and I'd love some encouraging interaction :)
  • moelman13
    moelman13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me too! Need support and motivation, although I'm pretty motivated this time... :)
  • tatyanarosalia
    tatyanarosalia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! Please add me as well! I could use some motivation to get me in the habit of logging and living a healthier life :)
  • airforceman1979
    airforceman1979 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Im also looking for more friends. For motivation and support so add me if you want
  • jlsc1867
    jlsc1867 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too please. Health depends on success this time so im pretty motivated but need support. Please add me
  • Sugar_Free_Veggie
    Options
    Anyone welcome to add me, I need more active friends so we can support each other.
  • brandi851
    brandi851 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started, so am looking for friends/support/motivation/mentors! :)
  • clintonelston2016
    Options
    40'sh year old male looking for other men to friend and track progress. 2016 is our year gents. Ladies also most welcome as we are all on this journey together. Greetings from the UK.
  • Autumn_Elixir
    Autumn_Elixir Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, in the same situation pretty much.
  • needtoloseforever
    needtoloseforever Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm just coming back after losing a ton of weight and gaining it all back in less than a year. Like you I did it alone on here and it was easy to slip up because I didn't have any accountability. Time to get back on track. I'm going to add everyone, let's help each other out!
  • lizlovee408
    lizlovee408 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends and support! I would love to support anyone as well! Add me
  • NicoleS_2014
    NicoleS_2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I have 20 lbs to loose (have lot and re-gained the same weight so many times) but want to keep it off for good!
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Request sent :) I've been fairly dedicated to logging in but not so much actually logging food for the last couple of months so motivated people that want motivation and will also hold me accountable more than welcome.
  • homern1999
    homern1999 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 yrs here...no activity...ready to make a change...don't even know how to friend request
  • PMATLANTA
    PMATLANTA Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me too. All of you can. More power in masses
  • terialsip
    terialsip Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How do you add someone? I'm kinda new n kinda lost. I need some inspiration! I'm determined to do this, just for me! Plz tell me how to add friends. I need success stories! Teri
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    To add friends click/tap on a poster name which will open a box with their profile. Click/tap their name to go to their profile page and hit the "Add As Friend" button.
  • hbrocato
    hbrocato Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Love the positivity. I've done this app as well on my own with great results. The key for me is logging in...once I stopped the progressed stopped.