Fitnessblender

Options
Has anyone purchased one of the fitnessblender programs? For $15 it seems like a good deal. I'm just curious if they are basically the same as what's offered for free?

Replies

• b_magill
    b_magill Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I use the free ones enough that I'm in the same boat you are.
  • crystallee85
    crystallee85 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I haven't purchased any I strictly use the free ones. From what I understand the paid programs include a collection of the free videos targeted for the specific package plus food plan.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    zadi wrote: »
    Has anyone purchased one of the fitnessblender programs? For $15 it seems like a good deal. I'm just curious if they are basically the same as what's offered for free?

I bought the one for busy people. It is put together using their freebies so really and truly you could put something together yourself
  • rayofsunshine2368
    rayofsunshine2368 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    zadi wrote: »

Good Morning I have purchased 2 of there programs. I love using all the videos but if you want structure and a program that is awesome. I take mine to the gym in between my morning run and do it there. I don't have to know what I am doing it's already planned out. I have lost 20lbs and down 4 sizes. I just started the 8week Abs and gonna incorporate the 8 wk program that starts on the 11th it is well worth it to me.
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I agree with everyone above. Yesterday I purchased the one for busy people for 9.99. You can find all the videos for free online. It just feels good to have something that actually feels structured. I've done a ton of their videos for free, but I would randomly pick ones that sounded good. Now, I have a 2 month plan laid out for me by the people who created the videos.
  • zadi
    zadi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the responses! I think the structure might be worth a try!