Never posted so doing so now

Options
I'm 21(was 19 when I started this), and i'm just attempting to get in shape and build up a little muscle in the process. When I started attempting to get in shape I was about 220. I lost up to the 161 mark but bounced back to the 175-8 mark. I'm attempting to log everything again just in hopes that I end up losing the final bit of weight(I should weigh a lot closer to 140 than I do right now according to all the calculators and formulas since I'm built like a toothpick if i could just manage to get in shape). I love the mountains and plan to eventually move up there to give myself another way to excercise(if it was the mountains I think I'd be more motivated to walk outside of work than here in the piedmont of NC). I just need to learn what to grab when I feel like eating because I'm mad, sad, or bored. I just end up grabbing what I can think of that sounds decent(which is usually krispy kreme 6pk of chocolate glazed or fast food and I know that needs to stop especially since that is expensive compared to cooking. Though I do have a lot to learn when it comes to cooking and cooking techniques since there's a lot I know I don't know and would make it easier to have more choices if i did know how to cook better than I do...

Replies

• redstormball
    redstormball Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is collin... I'm looking to gain. I started at 176 when got back into training and up 189, then joined mfp am currently 194. My goal weight 205