Pedometer recommendation

Options
Please can you tell me the easiest and most reliable pedometer to use.

Replies

• danmarbar
    danmarbar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Susieshira wrote: »
    Please can you tell me the easiest and most reliable pedometer to use.

Would love to know as well! Been looking for something on a budget.
  • jennk5309
    jennk5309 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have a misfit shine and itis nice, works well with MFP.
  • dreadlifts
    dreadlifts Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just recently bought a FitBit and I am in love with it! I got the Charge HR and I just can't get enough. Combined with the FitBit app and MFP app it's a complete dream!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for super low budget, and you always have a smartphone on your person, there are many free step counter apps. Your phone may even have one pre installed. Can't get much better than free.

If you're looking for a separate device, I agree that the Fitbit line syncs extremely well with MFP. I have the Charge HR now, but the budget friendly Zip ($50) served me very well for the long time I had it (I just like new, shiny things lol).
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    if you just want a basic step counting pedometer without the extra features and that can actually count indoor steps well too, the 'Fit Solutions SW-200 Yamax Digiwalker Pedometer' is the most accurate to me and what i only use now. there is no 5-10 step delay built-in feature in it so it starts counting right away, the digital ones with the extras are great but, are just not accurate for indoor/store (walking with frequent stopping) at all to me.