New Year's Eve Photo Comparison, One Year Apart!

Options
I want to post this photo to show what one year can do! I still have a long way to go but I mainly wanted to share this photo because last year (photo on the left) was my breaking point. It was upon seeing that photo that I decided to make a change. The feeling of disappointment was overwhelming when I first saw that photo last year and it make me want to change my life. I wanted to look cute but I was so unhappy with myself! It's now one year later and I'm ready to start a new year. It's truly amazing what you can accomplish in 12 months if you make a commitment to yourself and your health. I am happy I have that old photo because it only acts at motivation. This time next year, the photo on the right will be my "before". Here's to 2016, a new year, a new body, a new mind and so much more life to live! Thank you so much MFP fam. You helped me reach this point and I am forever grateful.vk4iwdyf76rs.jpg

Replies

• plushieboo
    plushieboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous!!!! Great job!!!! Very inspiring!
  • amandapierce0515
    amandapierce0515 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I want to post this photo to show what one year can do! I still have a long way to go but I mainly wanted to share this photo because last year (photo on the left) was my breaking point. It was upon seeing that photo that I decided to make a change. The feeling of disappointment was overwhelming when I first saw that photo last year and it make me want to change my life. I wanted to look cute but I was so unhappy with myself! It's now one year later and I'm ready to start a new year. It's truly amazing what you can accomplish in 12 months if you make a commitment to yourself and your health. I am happy I have that old photo because it only acts at motivation. This time next year, the photo on the right will be my "before". Here's to 2016, a new year, a new body, a new mind and so much more life to live! Thank you so much MFP fam. You helped me reach this point and I am forever grateful.vk4iwdyf76rs.jpg

Great job! you look wonderful!
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! Looking great!! <3
  • NewSue52
    NewSue52 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look great but more than that, you have new confidence
  • maureented
    maureented Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well done! You are amazing.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Bravo!
  • wshenique2016
    wshenique2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Great work!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Look fabulous , well done x
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • fatbutgettingthinner
    Options
    Brilliant job!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Really great. Thanks for posting this.
  • mares0208
    mares0208 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's hard work, but worth it to be physically and mentally healthy! Keep it up
  • jusbar71
    jusbar71 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Such a big achievement, well done. I hope you are proud. You look fantastic
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hiya, you look stunning, how much have you lost and how tall are you? (Please) I hope you don't mind me asking.
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning!! Congrats!! Can't wait to read about your continued success this year!
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Amazing you look great.
  • SISMELLON
    SISMELLON Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great. You should be proud of yourself.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    wow....great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!