exercise

Options
I'm just starting "again" a new program and with the support of family and friends I will succeed. I've thought about my goals and how I want to achieve them. A new gym just opened up (joined Planet Fitness) and my friend has got me started walking. Also, I'm joining a family challenge (% of weight lost). I'm the type of person it's either all or none, a bit spontaneous. I've experienced just about every diet, and exercise program, with being older I am more knowledgeable about what works. It's a matter of sticking with it.

Replies

• KathyApplebaum
    KathyApplebaum Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Looks like you're well on the way!
  • Quiltingforyou
    Quiltingforyou Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    KathyApplebaum, Thank you.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You have the right idea but don't make it complicated. There are so many supportive members here that will encourage you with positive reinforcement daily!. Log every BLT(bite, lick and taste) that goes in your mouth and walk. The weight will come off. Even better if you can do a little more exercise. Variety and volume as far as food goes helps and keeping your protein level up! Good Luck!
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    :#
  • mariecartright1994
    Options
    Gotta ? How do I add people or search just downloaded this and don't know how to work it!!?