Post here if you're looking for new MFP friends!

Options

Replies

• MsSerious
    MsSerious Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends on here. I have some health issues and eat food that most think is unhealthy. But if you can be supportive without concern for what food I eat I welcome a few new friends :) I am counting calories for my 2nd serious attempt. The first time i lost 60lb but gained it all back when I had a new surgeries. I hope i succeed this time.
  • icf2103
    icf2103 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm a grad student and my diet is awful. Hoping to lose some of the school weight by graduation
  • bgrojean1
    bgrojean1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 64 lbs down and slightly past half way of my overall goal with a streak of 244 going so far. You need motivation and someone to cheer you up? Add me. I'm more than happy to throw some happy feelings your way or be critical if you want me to. I'm looking for similar in return. This IS possible. :)
  • mollypoppy2015
    mollypoppy2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Michelle I'm 28 and looking to lose about 150lbs altogether feel free to add me need all the support I can get :smile:
  • MarcusDRobbins
    MarcusDRobbins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Marcus! Add me as a friend please, I need support and motivation!
  • mustangpaula87
    mustangpaula87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends and support also. I have 3 kids ages 6, 3, and almost 1. I stay at home and live further away from family than most, so any and all encouragement is accepted. It's a journey so we might as well help each other out.
  • ManOfSteel38
    ManOfSteel38 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Go Ahead Add Me
    I do many fly by's
    I always give much support and guidance and share my life stories
    Of my ups and downs
    And I'm always looking for new determined friends

Cheers
  • hayescarmen945
    hayescarmen945 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im looking for new people to become friends with on here.
  • Lmck13
    Lmck13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 30 lbs and could use support and vice versa. Recovering from a bad year of loss and surgery. But I'm an optimist and 2016 is my year! Please add me... the more friends the better in my book. :-)
  • TiffanyMSS
    TiffanyMSS Posts: 67 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Always open for new friends! :)
  • lidyarosee
    lidyarosee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm lidya from dubai, Nice to meet you.
    I'm looking for new and supportive friends.
    plz girls add me so we can support each other.
    Thank you.
  • jackiegigz11
    jackiegigz11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hiii I really need friends feel free to add me I just started my journey last month so far 9 lbs down
  • krysannboggs
    krysannboggs Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sarahfeelingood
    sarahfeelingood Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm a Christian 23 year old newlywed finishing my degree in medical lab science. I graduate in June! I want to lose weight and get fit for my health, self esteem, and to look good at my graduation! I don't want to feel icky anymore! Would love to have friends for support on myfitnesspal :)
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Uni student in Manchester
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Add me too! 22 weeks pregnant with #2 :)
  • sizco18
    sizco18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    add me looking for support.
  • PMATLANTA
    PMATLANTA Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in too - all of you can add me. Now, this newbie has to figure out how to add you
  • joannezuk
    joannezuk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends too. I'm 37, a professional who sits at a desk all day, and have two teenage stepdaughters that keep my life busy. My goals aren't crazy - I just want to be consistent with my eating and exercise habits so that I can get out and do active things with my family.