My MFP Progress Photos

Options
ashleyk_xox
ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
I have taken my recent bikini photos today and thought I would share. This is just my photos from the start of using MFP. The first pictures are at 190 and the last is at 161. Feb. 28-Today June 14. I still have quite a ways to go. Total inches lost 21.75. Total pounds: 29

frontfeb28-june14.jpg
side4pictures.jpg
backMarch6-June14.jpg

This is the first time Ive put BIKINI pictures of myself on here. Its kinda embarassing but...I am doing the Ripped in 30 and I am excited to see what it does for my body and this is how I am going to see if I get results.

Replies

• amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    HOLY WOW! that's soooo awesome!!!! congrats girl!!!!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Keep it going!
  • Ghoulina
    Ghoulina Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed...you look great! Definitely inspiring to me...I'm working my way to a new bathing suit! Great job!
  • ashleyk_xox
    Options
    I wish I had taken bikini photos when I weighed 249!!!!!
  • LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your doing great!! Keep up the good work!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!
  • emilyr9602
    emilyr9602 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    awesome progress! Congrats! I give you props for posting your bikini pics! I haven't built up the courage to post mine yet...maybe after another 5lbs! Keep up the great work!
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great progress!!!! Your doing great!!! (I get embarrassed too - especially my behind. But I been noticing even the swimsuit models show some cheek too. LOL! :blushing:
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    you look fab! booty, abs and legs are coming along super nicely!
  • monahharris
    Options
    Amazing!! Keep up the good work, a true inspiration!
  • ashleyk_xox
    Options
    lol-I dont know anyone on here personally so I dont really care. And at least I know I dont look like the FIRST one anymore!!!! lol NEVER AGAIN!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wow that takes a lot of courage to post bikini pics! But it's good you did because your hard work is obviously paying off, you look awesome!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl. Wear that bikini proud. You worked hard for it!:drinker:
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    that is an awesome transformation. I am doing Ripped also and I did take before pics so I plan to see my progress just as you did, Congrats to you :drinker:
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Huge difference from first and last pic! Well done so far!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    you look great, don't be embarrassed its def.. inspiring. I took some bikini photos too in February at 175 im down 15 lbs and need to take some again, i wont post till im close to my goal though
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Looking Good!!! Can't wait to see your next round of progress pics!! :happy:
  • panda_rocks
    panda_rocks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    great progress~! what a difference!
    I dont even own a bikini! congrats on the loss, and the nerve to put up the pics!!! you rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!