Seeking Accountability Friends

Options
13»

Replies

• ashleighmxxx
    ashleighmxxx Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Needs friendly new people to share tips with. :-)
  • msh0612
    msh0612 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I added a few of you, but it might be easier to just welcome you all to add me if you like. Always looking for motivating friends. :)
  • Jenna__XoXo
    Jenna__XoXo Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me, also this is my third time starting my fittness journey so I could really use an accountability buddy to keep each other on track with workouts and eating. :)
  • suehaynee
    suehaynee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just started paleo on the first..... there should be a group for discussion and recipes. I'm having diet coke withdrawal :'(
  • llbennett74
    llbennett74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Paleo and looking for like minded friends too.
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Renb003 wrote: »
    I'm starting over and need friends to help keep me on track DAILY with workouts. (I'm not looking to be a coach or buy any products so please don't ask).....Im seeking true friends that I can talk with about recipes, workouts and converse back and forth with....add me, message me and lets lose weight and inches together :)
    I'm starting over and need friends to help keep me on track DAILY with workouts. (I'm not looking to be a coach or buy any products so please don't ask).....Im seeking true friends that I can talk with about recipes, workouts and converse back and forth with....add me, message me and lets lose weight and inches together :)

Me too! I fell off the wagon and looking to get back on.
  • Petite120
    Petite120 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me too :) The more friends the better, and I am never off this thing! I am hooked and getting to goal no matter what :p
  • emcau92
    emcau92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add meee ☺️
  • SehrA85
    SehrA85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Two years ago I lost 70lbs with the help of a friend. Last year I gained 40 of it back. It's definitely easier losing weight when someone is rooting for you, and helping you along the way. Please feel free to add me.
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    I'm in! Request sent.
  • mynameisbobbielynn
    mynameisbobbielynn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I very much log everyday and need people as committed as I am! I've already lost 125 pounds and have back stepped about 40 and need to continue my journey... Walk with me?
  • akotlarz1
    akotlarz1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too, request sent!
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all x