Weird trigger/binge foods??!

Options
I'm not sure if "trigger"'s the right word to use here, but what I mean is what odd foods do you find yourself eating uncontrollably? I mean I think ice cream or pizza are pretty normal addictive foods but one weird thing I find myself binging on is the Lifesaver Pep O mints! I literally could sit there & eat the whole bag! It's bad! Any odd food you can't get enough of that you think is out of the norm??

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Animal crackers.
  • NavyWifeag
    NavyWifeag Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Cereal bars and cookies. Ugh. I'm a carbaholic.
  • sierracanbe
    Options
    i get MAD buffalo wing cravings.
    also pickles
    OMG pickles! =o_o=
  • heatherdoll40
    heatherdoll40 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Flaming hot cheetos fh puffcorn mmmm
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Saltines. I will eat every last one in the house. So I don't keep them in the house.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Not really a weird or surprising trigger, I love cookies lots of folks love cookies but with

Trader Joe's/ Joe Joe cookies, the chocolate ones, YUM!!!!.... I just keep going. I can't stop.

The odd thing is I also love Trader Joe's chocolate cats cookies for people but I can have a few of those and stop.
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Animal crackers aren't unusual. They're in the same category as cookies and chips.

I'll binge on literally anything edible. I drank 5 cups of unsweet soymilk today, ate 3 cups of blueberries, and 3 peaches.

Most other times it's trail mix (raw nuts, dried fruit, etc...)

Once I binged on a half pound of kale.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    hummus... I love hummus... I eat it every day lol
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    mine vary from month to month... sometimes it's pickles, sometimes it's chewing gum, recently it's been watermelon. I would probably eat 10 of them if I were given the chance.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    mine vary from month to month... sometimes it's pickles, sometimes it's chewing gum, recently it's been peanut butter and popcorn.

i would also probably eat an entire watermelon if I were given the chance.

I'm BAD with gum! I'm better now but I used to chew like a pack a day!
  • sweetbri07
    sweetbri07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    salt and vinegar chips......their really the only chips I eat, but I can easily down a whole bag if I'm in the mood.
  • shopgirl192
    shopgirl192 Posts: 102
    Options
    ice cream/frozen yogurt! I have to limit myself to only having it a few days a week!
  • monstr0sity
    Options
    crackers and cheese dip. like, those little pre packaged ones. omg!
  • meowmx
    meowmx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cereal! I could eat it all day long with or without milk. Right now I'm actually dipping shredded wheat biscuits in a little peanut butter, yum! :smile:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Beverages.
    I can't drink juice anymore because I can't stop.
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I find this funny because I am sitting here at the computer with a box of cookies on the kitchen table behind me. I didn't buy them mind you a friend dropped them off for my kids. I know I can't eat any because I can't eat just one. (One box full maybe)

So in answer to your question... COOKIES!!

Help, they are calling me! :noway:
  • Wanda66
    Wanda66 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Dessert! Anything like cheesecake, cupcakes, cake in general, tiramisu and chocolate torte!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I have so many. Oreo's, key lime pie, cheesecake, peppermint patties, the list goes on and on. I don't even go to the grocery store because I'm to tempted. I send my husband with a healthy list.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    any of betty crocker's whipped frostings... can put away a tub in 4 spoons!
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    PB&P

(peanut butter and dill pickle)

Ok, you laugh - but if you try one, you'll want another - trust me.