In need of some pep talks!!

shellee9tj
shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
OK so I have been pretty frustrated lately, I have been yo-yo-ing with the same 5-7lbs and it is getting the best of me! My workouts are becoming less frequent which is aggravating me but weather and life have been getting in the way:grumble: I have had no energy the past few weeks and I'm not sure if it's the crappy weather (lots of rain and cold...in June!) or just that I'm letting this frustration get the best of me, all I want to do lately is go back to bed:yawn: , but I don't which is good, I am trying to kick this but I need some outside support!! So, tonight I did the elliptical for 20min even though it was 10:30pm and I wanted to go to sleep, and tomorrow I am planning to go for a run in the am, rain or shine!! Help MFPers!! I always feel better after hearing from my friends on here! Thanks!! Good luck to all of you as well!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• megenglish
    megenglish Posts: 10
    I know sometimes life gets in the way... but keep focused on your plan. Slips up every now and then happen, just jump with 2 feet back into your "good routine"...YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • Those last few pounds are the hardest. You're fighting for it and we're all behind you!! So many of us have so far to go...but you're there. *YOU* are *OUR* inspiration! Don't give up.

Hopefully these will inspire you as well (or at least make you laugh):

"No retreat, No surrender!" - Movie title from years back
    "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Catch phrase from GalaxyQuest
    "When the going gets tough..." --- {never liked that one too much, but you know it}
    "You can do it!" -- Rob Schneider, in Water Boy
    "Just 1 more round!" -- Mick's Ghost from Rocky V
    "You're the best!" -- Fight song from Karate Kid ( the original )
    " Breakthrough" -- Ending song, Lemonade Mouth (I've got kids, ok?)

--MR
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    I know how you feel. The good thing is you are doing something about it. Keep it up.
This discussion has been closed.