Looking for friends over 40!

Options
2»

Replies

• tashatro
    tashatro Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Tasha, I'm from Aruba and just hit 40. I need to lose 40 lbs in 5 months. That is what I'm focusing right now. I'm also willing to support. U can add me. ☺
  • suzsayq
    suzsayq Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    KnordRW wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm 42, living outside of Pittsburgh. I'm about 60 lbs down on a total goal of 180 to lose. I'm always willing to support friends.

Hi. I live close Altoona. Do you want to become fellow mfp supporters ? I could use the encouragement.
  • plrogoff
    plrogoff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be 43 in three weeks and at 229.6lbs I'm looking to loose 69.4lbs.
    My goal is 2lbs a week, at least 20min of exercise daily, portion control (I eat healthy, just a LOT), drinking enough water and less coffee and a change in my medical prognosis.
    I have high blood pressure, am considered "pre" diabetic, and am very out of shape. However I fought uterine cancer last year and won so I've Got This!
    Would love to have like minded people to cheer on and commiserate with.
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • staceylyn74
    staceylyn74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 41. I am down about 26 lbs from a year ago. I'm not diabetic yet but if I don't do something about this weight.. Looking for friends to support in this journey. Definitely need encouragement too. Feel free to add me.
  • lemonaid7
    lemonaid7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I'm 45, I lost 23 pounds in 2015 and am working on losing 30 more, I have an open diary & try to log my meals daily.
  • tabloop
    tabloop Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i'm 46, lost 78 lbs and have 52 to go. Add me.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day for mutual support.
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'll be 40 this year and I'm hoping to 'lose 40 by 40'. Feel free to add me, I'd love to find a mutually supportive group of mfpeeps!
  • soozey1
    soozey1 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and planning to loose 12 kg this year, would be happy to support others with a similar goal. Add me.