Starting my journey, need all the help I can get

Options
I am from Ohio, need to lose 100+. I need all the help I can get. This year is finally about me. I know I can do this, just need some tips, tricks, and encouragement

Replies

• misty100980
    misty100980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat with you. I need all the encouragement I can get to lose 50+. I want this time to be the time I actually do it! Best of luck to you!!!!
  • Jbell0213
    Jbell0213 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I need encouragement too. Just started 2 weeks ago. Trying to lose 50 pounds
  • SanfordRoberts
    SanfordRoberts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I am working toward better all around health! Let this be the year and the first of many!
  • Missmass4
    Missmass4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can totally do this...this IS your year! Feel free to add me as a friend. Best of luck to you!!
  • get_vikas
    get_vikas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i stated this year with the goal to get in shape.. I am with you
  • tiajones102
    tiajones102 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is 60+ we can do it together.Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kschnepp70
    kschnepp70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting today! Tired of feeling tired. It's not just about about losing a specific amount of weight for me, but feeling better and getting active. "A body in motion tends to stay in motion."
  • JJDaciuk
    JJDaciuk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck, me too, trying to lose between 60-70 pounds before September- tired of feeling like this, so going to do something about it -
  • nursekitty411
    nursekitty411 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I understand the struggle. I also have a lot to loose. But I know we can do this. We can be check in buddy's if you want. I did my workout today, did you?
  • Mommakat05
    Mommakat05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I have 100 lbs to lose too. I am finally taking some time for myself. Am mom to 3 very busy teens 2 in high school one in college. The kids being busy and running here there and everywhere is what has sabotaged me in the past. Little cooking, lots of fast food...But times need to change! I am going to take this one day at a time!!!! I'm with you feel free to add me as a friend!
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I live right by the Ohio state line.
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!! It WILL be your year. You just need to keep the focus and remember why you started.

Some days will be tougher than others, just keep at it!!!