Dreaded apron

Options
Hi, I've had four children all by c-section.
Since my second child I've had to dreaded apron and only gotten bigger as I've gotten bigger and more children. also since my second child I've had 'separated abs' or a hernia (same thing I think)
Does anybody have any pictures of before and after weightloss of their stomach
Thank you.

Replies

• fitmissbliss
    fitmissbliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Consistent cardio (running) low carb diet, Pilates, and dedicated waist training gave me these results in less than 5 months. It's not perfect but overall I'm pretty happy and I was convinced my stomach was done for life!

jmp8nu1zjjty.jpeg
  • littlemissmetalfit1
    Options
    Consistent cardio (running) low carb diet, Pilates, and dedicated waist training gave me these results in less than 5 months. It's not perfect but overall I'm pretty happy and I was convinced my stomach was done for life!

jmp8nu1zjjty.jpeg

Oh that's great! You have seriously created lovely curves!
    Can see a light in your eyes in pictures 2
  • Saboteurteehee
    Saboteurteehee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If you search strength training you'll see some incredible results. Most of them say they wish they would have started strength training from day 1. I mean you do have to lose weight all over but the muscle building will tone you up. Seriously, check out the 5'5" with pics thread, a lot of weight lifting ladies with before and after. Totally awesome, you can do it!!
  • karlis87
    karlis87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options

jmp8nu1zjjty.jpeg

What is waist training?
  • Expatmommy79
    Expatmommy79 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I hear you sister... 3 c sections, 1 classical incision. My stomach looks like a war zone...

I started weight training. Hope to see some tightening up. I'm giving myself a year to loose 40 pounds and if it's still gross will consider a tummy tuck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!