• Boxing987
    Boxing987 Posts: 143 Member
    hey all add me
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • djglennen
    djglennen Posts: 10 Member
    Hi all fifty year old butcher from Rockhampton Queensland looking for some fitness pal mates to keep me going and on track feel free to add me cheers
  • steph_vt
    steph_vt Posts: 38 Member
    Idd love some friends who like too motivate each other ;)
  • Charlie_B_
    Charlie_B_ Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me if you have an open diary and plan to log most days :) I will be starting today!
  • madxprofessor
    madxprofessor Posts: 81 Member
    Heyy everyone! I have been on here for over a year and lost 50lbs so far! I'm 23yrs old from Florida... I keep an open food diary and anyone is welcome to send me a friend request.
  • AzubuDragon
    AzubuDragon Posts: 12 Member
    Hi all! :D I'm currently studying nutrition and fitness. I've been applying what I've learned to myself for years. I can't say I'll be able to help or answer all your questions, but I can give you a good idea of how and where you can get started :) and maybe you can even teach me a thing or two. I'm always open to new ideas. Add me if you have any questions or want random motivation <3
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Still adding!
  • emergencywipers
    emergencywipers Posts: 1 Member
    Would love more friends! More interaction here would help me more accountable with my weight loss :) Have lost 40 lbs but gained a few back... still kept off about 25 but I want to get back down again and even more so! 24 (almost 25) from Michigan
  • GoodlifeJ
    GoodlifeJ Posts: 26 Member
    I always love having new friends on MFP! Feel free to add me so we can encourage eachother! :)
  • almostmrsfox
    almostmrsfox Posts: 24 Member
    I'm new(ish) (again) and struggling mostly on weekends!! Would love more friends to help keep me accountable!! :smile:
  • CraiggyBear
    CraiggyBear Posts: 13 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm an active logger, would love some additional friends who like to interact and are active most days. Feel free to add if you fit the above ;)
  • mike_robbins
    mike_robbins Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2016
    New Today..... so please add away!
    Into Football....am a Sales manager....live in Kent , U.K.
  • ssrmurray1017
    ssrmurray1017 Posts: 2 Member
    Always looking for motivation and positive people! Feel free to add me!
  • tcthept1
    tcthept1 Posts: 154 Member
    feel free to add here, always looking to support and motivate
  • Frisky221
    Frisky221 Posts: 6 Member
    Just starting this journey with about 70 lbs. to lose.....recovering from hip replacement surgery and need people/friends that will motivated me to NOT let that be an excuse to sit and eat!
  • Midwestwineguy
    Midwestwineguy Posts: 7 Member
    My wife and I are getting back into getting healthy. She does Zumba 4-5 days per weeks but we've been eating like crap for far too long. I'll be biking 3-4 days per week on the trainer and we are changing our eating habits to get SERIOUS about getting healthy. Cutting out sweets, ice cream, booze and soda (although we rarely drink soda) should also be a boost. Looking at some supplements for muscle mass as well. Is that something that should be introduced AFTER the weight loss goal has been met or can that be done while on the weight loss plan? Thanks for any insight.
  • fitparisj
    fitparisj Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • lizlikewoah06
    lizlikewoah06 Posts: 8 Member
    barbi_jean wrote: »
    I would love more friends! Add me! B)

Me too!