I'm baa-aack

Options
I lost 24lbs last year (Jan-April) using myfitnesspal and Garmin connect. Loved it and it keeps me accountable - however, I went on vacation and then summer came and then fall and 20lbs snuck back up on me - Guess the only way to stay accountable is using these two wonderful programs. Doing good - have lost 4 lbs since Dec 26th. Myfitnesspal says I've lost 7 and I have no idea where it got that unless it went back to the original weight I typed in when I started last year, and if so, then from that weight, yes, 7 lbs. Guess it won't let me "start all over"....anyway - blessings to all and much success in your weight loss endeavors. This app always tells me "I've likely not eaten enough calories" - but I do it my way and am on a mission to lose at least 5 lbs more by Jan 21st. If you've never heard of The Military Diet, check it out. It truly works ..... good way to jump start your "life style" change.

Replies

• sdeeb1950
    sdeeb1950 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking for a new fitness band as I'm not pleased with the VivoFit I have had for a year - any suggestions on one that is more accurate in counting the steps and has HR (without having to have a band around your chest) would be appreciated.