Post here if you're looking for new MFP friends!

Options

Replies

• Hexero
    Hexero Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 25 and working towards losing 150 lbs. Could definitely use friends on this long journey.
  • emcau92
    emcau92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey ☺️ add me! I'm new and need friends & support
  • terratunaz
    terratunaz Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 25 and I've been trying to lose weight all of my life with no success. I'm super into sports and exercise but I guess I just love food too much. Hah I'm trying this app out as well as the 1500 calorie restriction so feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated and honest. Good luck!
  • sizco25
    sizco25 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me, had to make a new account.. looking for weight loss buddy's!
  • DanielleDahl1
    DanielleDahl1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends/support as well. I am new to this so add me as well if you want
  • melissajmassey
    melissajmassey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends
  • daizirose
    daizirose Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi add me, anyone looking for more support :)
  • shawna0830
    shawna0830 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all - I got myself down to 140 but then had gallbladder issues and after having it removed, I gained like crazy. I'm trying to lose anywhere from 70-100 pounds. Please add me! ☺️
  • Nuts410is
    Nuts410is Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been a MFP user in the past, but need to get back on track again. Always find it helpful to journal. This year's motivation: Honeymooning in March and trying to get this body in shape! I hate exercising! There I said it!!! But I've found pilates in November 2015 and am enjoying that twice a week. Want to get back to playing tennis for the cardio and commit to walking 3 out of 5 days. I love food and believe everything in moderation!!! Looking for a support group to keep me motivated, maybe introduce me to new things/ideas to maintaining a healthy lifestyle but not too crazy!! LOL
  • Slinn1985
    Slinn1985 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys!
  • richgirl81
    richgirl81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm looking for friends going on the same journey as I am! Feel free to add me
  • pmyers2
    pmyers2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! Feel free to add me.
  • Stephanie_Nicole87
    Stephanie_Nicole87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Need friends! 5'6, 168lbs, 29 would like to get to 145lbs b4 its warm.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Looking for some supportive friend as well. Hawaii trip at the end of the year, so really want to be in better shape before that. Had success a while ago when I joined, but after injuring my back, gained the weight back.
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, always looking for new friends! Not overly active on the forums but I post quite often on my feed. I log my weight daily. I am huge into obstacle course racing (OCR) as in Spartan, Tough Mudder, etc. My goal for the year is to place Top 20 in my Age Group at the OCR World Championships in Toronto Canada in October. I already qualified the end of last year. It is going to be a huge awesome ride. I blog and share my posts on my feed. Umm I have about 15 more pounds to lose (already lost 60 in the past 3 years), and body recomp. I'm always open to questions! Feel free to add me :)
  • wendykoopa
    wendykoopa Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm Wendy, a 27-year-old mother of 3! I fell off the MFP (and fitness in general) wagon due to some majorly stressful life events. It's been 3 years, but I'm back with a new account! I want friends! I'm NOT interested in know-it-all judgmental holier than thou types who just want to stalk my journal and be snarky. I'm also not interested in being solicited for any of your weight loss products. OR FORUM TROLLS. I AM interested in genuinely supportive, fun, down to earth people! If that's you, add me! I have some major pounds to lose and my goal is to lose 100 pounds in 2016!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me. I have been at this for 3 years and not stopping. :)
  • earthlymaterial
    earthlymaterial Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started and I could use some friends to keep me motivated :D

5"0' 130 lb girl who wants to get to get back to 100. I'm vegetarian and will be trying to do low-carb if anyone is similar.
  • Lozzielaula
    Lozzielaula Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too, feel free to add me! I'm 26, just had my first child in November 2015, looking to lose 15kgs (just over 30lbs) from my pregnancy. I've taken up running again, very rusty but that will soon change!
  • roxyj0mar
    roxyj0mar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I took a break from MFP, and now I'm back, and need new friends. I'm almost 36, and have a 2 year old & twin 1 year olds (3 babies in a year!). I would like to lose 10-15 lbs.