Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• YaGirlMaddi
    YaGirlMaddi Posts: 88 Member
    Add me ! I post my diary everyday and looking for other accountability buddies!
  • MindaD
    MindaD Posts: 11 Member
    Always looking for motivational friends to keep me accountable! Add me :)
  • mf_102
    mf_102 Posts: 22 Member
    Anyone on here feel free to add me! :) Just got back to this and looking for motivation. Any tips or advice you have would be great too!
  • Bluwaves1
    Bluwaves1 Posts: 191 Member
    just starting out (again) and would really like some supportive friends!
  • maryseb63
    maryseb63 Posts: 98 Member
    I've been slacking for the last 8 months, but back at it now, Please add if you are looking for motivation and encouragement.
  • flyingfur74
    flyingfur74 Posts: 80 Member
    Feel free to add me. Looking for new motivational and supportive friends. Not silent ones and only hits the "LIKE" button. I will hit the "LIKE" as well but will also motivate and support you.
  • jbeltran74
    jbeltran74 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me. Any extra motivation would be great!!
  • cristinaruiz964
    cristinaruiz964 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone!! Feel free to add me
  • DanBGVa
    DanBGVa Posts: 50 Member
    I am happy to have people send me add requests and motivate and support each other. I like people who are actually working on their progress, even if that means you only loose 2 pounds over 6 months. I am not a "Friends Collector", I am serious about my weight loss and ask that if you want me to friend you and visa versus you be serious to. Happy New Year everyone.
  • Kevin0511
    Kevin0511 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi! I'm 18 years young trying to set up a healthy lifestyle to stay on top of for the rest of my life. I only have 5 friends on here. I've gained 50lbs in the past 2 years and now I need shed that weight back off.
  • tlevanen12
    tlevanen12 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey!
  • til23
    til23 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm a college student trying mfp for the billionth time, I thought maybe if I made some friends in the community I'd stick with it!
  • Iron_Addiction
    Iron_Addiction Posts: 450 Member
    I'm not here to flirt or for love . Strictly here for motivational purposes only . Feel free to add !
  • kohrey
    kohrey Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone
  • StuJ77
    StuJ77 Posts: 26 Member
    Feel free to add me. Could do with some help :)
  • PeteLincoln291069
    PeteLincoln291069 Posts: 18 Member
    Picked up some awesome friends so far, so feel free to join my journey.....all accepted!
  • Supercheezo
    Supercheezo Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me as well, more friends the merrier.
  • soupisgood4me
    soupisgood4me Posts: 1 Member
    Why did the chicken cross the road you say? To get to the other side. Not to the other side of the road, no, to the other side of eternal freedom.
  • Lettee4
    Lettee4 Posts: 81 Member
    add me :)
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    feel free to add me log daily support others when I can too, and am up for a giggle along the way x