I need an accountability partner.

Options
I am needing to loose alot of weight. I need an accountability partner.

Replies

• PrincessLaiba
    PrincessLaiba Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i will be your partner , i need to loose 34lbs after loosing over 25lbs
  • gummybear3540
    gummybear3540 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to be able to ride a horse by june when we take a trip to a horse rescue ranch.
  • PoohHugs2
    PoohHugs2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Can I join in too? I have about 40lbs to lose and accountability is what has worked best for me in the past. Horse back riding.... that sounds wonderful!
  • jayelynnb852
    jayelynnb852 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me three ?? I am so happy. Last time I used MFP they didn't have this. Love the connection.
  • kjupp0727
    kjupp0727 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need one as well. I need to lose 100 and I'm just getting started
  • crystalnichols395
    crystalnichols395 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I need someone to. I need to lose at least 100-125 pounds. I have already lost 23 pounds was down 40 but I gained some back and now I need someone to help motivate me!!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    I am also in the same boat as Gummy Bear 3. I have a lot of weight to shed. I need a partner to help keep me on track any takers? If so friend me and we will begin this journey as a team.
  • katfaw
    katfaw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too . Really struggle with both food and exercise. I am 56 and diabetic. I hope I can get back to this board. Please find me if I don't post. My goals this week are to drink my water. When watching tv at night want to exercise during commercials. Keeping my calories around 1200 to 1500 a day. Would really like someone to communicate with for encouragement. Plan the day and enjoy the journey
  • jules7726
    jules7726 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like in as well please. I had lost 70 lbs, and gained 50 back in a year....gotta loose that 50 again (and more)
  • YorkshirePanda
    YorkshirePanda Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    114 lbs here. Doing about 20 at a time just so it feels like I am reaching goals! I am a housewife, so on ALL the time! Definitely glad to keep you accountable if you can keep me accountable :O!!!
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    hi all and good luck. We can do this. But help would be nice. I'm a 67 year old diabetic needing to lose at least 68 lbs. Anyone want to befriend me.
  • MChmy
    MChmy Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi there would love to join have to lose 100 lbs and need help
  • Frisky221
    Frisky221 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to drop 70 lbs......this time around I'm setting reasonable goals that I will stick with but need people/friends to hold me to it ☺....Goal this week log everything and find support....
  • cullie
    cullie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you! I'm at least 40 pounds overweight and decided to start with weight and measurements on Jan. 2 - a complete disaster! I'm 69 years old and a real couch potato so any help on a way to start exercising would be appreciated. Here's to a happy and healthy (and thinner) 2016!
  • Vermonthunnybee
    Vermonthunnybee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Cullie, I too need an accountability partner. I need to lose 100 pounds. I am 61 years old. I love to cook & eat. I like to modify recipes to make them more healthy. I am not fond of exercising. I need someone to keep me on track. I am the Vermonthoneybee
  • AuthorSherylCollinsRoberson
    Options
    Can I join in to? I need some motivation too and willing to give some. I want to lose 30lbs by the summer and need to lose 66 pounds.
  • gummybear3540
    Options
    Sure since I have no clue on how to send a refried invite send me one.
  • kaorinchan
    kaorinchan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends! I need to lose 120-150 lbs
  • Autumn_Elixir
    Autumn_Elixir Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd love an accountability partner that actually stayed in touch with me, lol
  • gummybear3540
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request.