syncing fitbit to mfp problems

Options
chuckyjean
chuckyjean Posts: 201 Member
Wasn't sure where to post this but is anyone else having problems syncing fitbit to mfp today? I have 3000 steps in so far and they are not transferring over.

Replies

• chuckyjean
    Options
    it's working now
  • racheladkins2002
    racheladkins2002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Mine still isn't syncing. Did you do anything to get it back or did it just start on its own?
  • chuckyjean
    Options
    Well it started working but now it isn't again. Problem must be in their end
  • goldenglow90
    goldenglow90 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    At least it's not just me. I stupidly reinstalled mfp all and now have no data at all until it syncs again :(
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yes, I've had issues since this morning despite revoking MFP's access to the Fitbit, reconnecting the accounts, reinstalling the MFP app twice, etc.; regardless of what I tried the adjustment counts steps but calories remain 0, neither negative or positive adjustments. I've forced-synced both apps throughout the day and still no improvement; in fact now the steps MFP recognizes are lagging behind compared to the Fitbit, which does suggest some sort of server issues on MFP's end. I filed a ticket with MFP tech support around 9:00 AM; no responses from the team yet.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    MFP has frequent sync problems with many devices. If it isn't working, just give it some time. If it is working, just give it some time.
  • djmanos65
    djmanos65 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    There was a blog post from MFP that said they were having issues this morning with delayed syncing...
  • chuckyjean
    Options
    thanks
  • wmphimu
    wmphimu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks - I just came over to ask the same question - glad it isn't just me! :)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    My food isn't moving over today, but my calorie burn seems to be fine.....any ideas? Also, I've had the Flex since Christmas, and it hasn't logged my sleep even once. I called Fitbit, but the guy was just as perplexed as I am. Any advice would be appreciated!!
  • PMATLANTA
    PMATLANTA Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't use Fitbit, but I cannot seem to get my Jawbone Up2 to sync
  • chuckyjean
    Options
    My food isn't moving over today, but my calorie burn seems to be fine.....any ideas? Also, I've had the Flex since Christmas, and it hasn't logged my sleep even once. I called Fitbit, but the guy was just as perplexed as I am. Any advice would be appreciated!!

my sleep gets logged but all screwed up, it does it in shifts it seems. I sleep from 10 - 1, then next line sleep from 1:30 - 5. Weird.