Replies

• suchecm
    suchecm Posts: 23
    Options
    Very inspiring. Great work!
  • kateq321
    kateq321 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    vmccullouch WOW!! :) I wouldn't be embarrassed to show those pics at all...I'm sooo jealous :) Well done girlie :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Nice accomplishment on reaching your goal and beating your time.
  • jagfan
    jagfan Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I am impressed with your weight loss...but super jealous of your time! I have been running for a little over a year and have had lots of challenges. I keep plugging away. My daughter is now using MFP to track her calories and getting started in running. I am hoping it will really make the difference in helping her towards her goals. I know you have ALL been a source of inspiration to her, so keep up the good work!!!
  • JessicaJune
    JessicaJune Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW, you're such an inspiration! I've really started to get into running and would LOVE to do some races in the future when I'm more in shape. Keep up the amazing work!
  • LyssaMarie13
    Options
    Wow you look great! I am starting at a very similar goal. Starting at 150... My goal is 125! You give me hope, because I can't imagine being the little again! What did you do other than eating healthy and running?
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options
    WOW..... that is AMAZING!!

Well Done!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You look so fit and awesome, congratulations!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting!!

This is the type of inspiration that motivates me; it's hard to look at yourself in the mirror every day; and see any changes. And the fact is that every day we make decisions. Some days I think we all want to say "I quit" and delve back into the foods that created the mess we are finding ourselves in today.

The goal is to think of the long term, what lies before us.

So, posting pictures of yourself like this helps, it helps probably more than you realize. Thank you - you are doing more good than you know.
  • Roszepoo
    Roszepoo Posts: 46
    Options
    You go girl!!!!!!!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC WORK! Congrats on your loss AND on improving your time!
  • scottybobotty22
    Options
    bump
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I love runner's weight loss success stories because I can totally relate. I am working on my own at the moment. Congrats on the the weight loss. And also on your 10k time! Smokin fast!
  • Opusarlo
    Opusarlo Posts: 53
    Options
    dam...great work
  • kenexa11
    kenexa11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I work with teenagers and don't feel comfortable having bikini shots posted out in the open, so you're getting fully clothed versions. I started running a year ago in March. A couple girls I work with and I had the goal of running a huge local 15k, I wanted to lose weight and feel good, but I didn't control my eating. When the runger struck, I fed the beast! So I only lost about 8 pounds.

I joined a biggest loser challenge in my photography community for motivation to get my weight under control. I went from 143 to 126 in about 10 weeks and won the challenge. My final goal weight was 120, and I've reached it. The last 10 pounds were he hardest to shed - I couldn't have done it without the resources on MFP.

Today I ran a 10k that I ran last year, I'm embarrassed to show my before picture, but here you go. This year/last year. Same race. Not only have I lost 30 pounds since then, last year's time was 1:11:23, this year's time was 53:30 (hungover to boot!). Working out and watching calories do make a difference!

beforeandafter.jpg

I hope this inspires someone, when I'm having a rough day and want to raid the cupboards, reading about other people's successes always helps.

You look amazing!!! May I ask how tall you are..I'm 5'2" and I really would like to be down to 120. I started around 149 and now I'm down to 141. I would love to know what you did to drop the weight! Thanx!! Awesome results!!
  • BeCali
    BeCali Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results. Definitely an inspiration. I am at 138 at the moment. Slowly coming down from a high of 141.5. I hope to one day look like you do in today's picture.

You've also inspired me to get that before picture done so I can definitely see the results. After 3 weeks I already feel so much better, but I have a long way to go. Would love to get down to 122. My current goal is 125.

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • anitanz
    anitanz Posts: 72
    Options
    Wow awesome results! I like really your word 'runger', I'm very familiar with that feeling! Well done keeping your calories under control while you are doing lots of running training!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!