Returning back!

Options
Hi there,

I used this site a little while ago and lost nearly 2 stone. However since I stopped using it as much, the weight has slowly started to creep on - especially since Christmas.

I haven't gained it all back but I'm looking to lose another 2-3 stone and would love to connect with people on here for support and motivation. :smile:

I'm a 23 year old female from London and looking to connect with likeminded individuals!

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Replies

• AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Isn't it crazy how the less active you are on MFP, the quicker the weight seems to creep on back?? Having a bit of the same issue, I'm going to FR you :smile:
  • skilvington
    skilvington Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Starting again here, 8lbs on over Xmas and 14lbs over where I was at Oct 13, so back to it and would like some new friends for moral support :smiley:
  • frugalshrimp
    frugalshrimp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I am back on MFP and startying over. I have not even weighed myself in weeks and weeks. I am in for a shock!
  • Suzid17
    Suzid17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    YEP....same here....8lbs since the last time I weighed. But I'm okay...had a fun, that's apparent! HA But back to getting serious about fitness again. It definitely has to be just part of your lifestyle. Get up, roll out of bed and do my 1 or 2 mile workout dvd. It REALLY does feel good to start it again. And to know others are going through the same thing! We should add each other to keep in contact daily! Good to have HEALTH buddies!
  • walkerc0818
    walkerc0818 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i would like to friend request you all too. i have gained at least 38 pounds back without MFP, and now I need to lose 50 pounds. smh
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Same here....I thought I could do it myself after losing 66 lbs. But I figured out quickly (well not quickly enough) to gain back several lbs over the last year. here I am again. Feel free to friend me. :)
  • londahancock63
    londahancock63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am the same way gain back 25lbs got to get back on track...got to at least lose 40 pounds before March 25th Happy New Year to you all
  • Kimluvmy4
    Kimluvmy4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, gained 18 since the week before Thanksgiving. Would love to be included in a motivating support group.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Irizzzle
    Irizzzle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds a few years ago, then I had a baby and then the holidays came. I'm back and looking to lose 35 pounds this time.
  • krdews
    krdews Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm up 7 lbs pre-holiday (Thanksgiving to New Years) I did fluctuate at first then as my holiday parties filled my calendar and my workouts became few the weight moved up gradually and I am totally beating myself up over this. However; after having bit of a conversation with myself - I'm going to let it go and get back on the grind because that's where I'm the happiest. I totally know what it took to get to my goal; now I just need to apply it.
  • marvolicioush
    marvolicioush Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same for me too! I will send you a FR :)
  • sezzyxo92
    sezzyxo92 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one in this position - it's great we can all support each other. Feel free to FR/Message me :)
  • mahmoodah87
    mahmoodah87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I lost 15 pounds before my wedding, had a baby
    And between being a teacher,wife and mother, I just never found the time
    I have now picked up those 15 pounds and another 15 pounds and need to get my wedding day bod back!!!
    I need so much help
  • Back4Good2016
    Back4Good2016 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've also come back and need friends! :-)