• openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • davemacdonald31
    davemacdonald31 Posts: 196 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Is there gonna be a group set up? Never mind. I decided to read the whole message.
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Whoo HOO I love this idea! This sounds great!!!!! Maybe we can coordinate a prize of some sort.
  • purplemystra
    purplemystra Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I really want to do this challenge. I need the motivation.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    request sent!..
  • slslay
    slslay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sent Request!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I have submitted my request to the group.
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    i'm in! :)
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    VitosWorld wrote: »
    Does a guy dare enter?

absolutely!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    VitosWorld wrote: »
    Does a guy dare enter?

ABSOLUTELY guys may enter!!!
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Sent a request!
  • verno00
    verno00 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of this - Looks like a great group.
  • maymother2
    maymother2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Thanks.
  • jncchildress
    jncchildress Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think it will be a lot of fun. I'm in
  • jayna22
    jayna22 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!
  • FrankShabangu
    FrankShabangu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    May I join?
  • Blaclove
    Blaclove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Jlc1974 wrote: »
    5cjz27sh06hd.jpg

The tv show The Biggest Loser premiers TOMORROW, Monday, January 4. I am coordinating a challenge based on the tv show. Here's how it will work...

Each week I will be watching The Biggest Loser (hope YOU will watch too!) and I will be basing our weekly challenges on whatever happens on the tv show! If they form teams, we will form teams, if they are singles, we will be singles. Whatever challenges or temptations they have, I will modify and we will have them too! We will have weekly weigh ins and we will have the DREADED RED LINE, however, we will NOT vote anybody out! All the red line means to us is that we as a group need to reach out to those below the red line to motivate and encourage them to have a better week! Our winners and those below the red line will be based off the percentage of body weight lost, not pounds! This is the only fair way as we all are varying in weight.

Sorry I can't give more details but until the premier episode, I don't know how we will start! LOL Here's a link to some clips from the upcoming season....
    http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser

I think it's going to be a BLAST and VERY MOTIVATING!!! And some light hearted competition as well..... ;)

I am coordinating this challenge through my group. Here's the link"
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/109303-lose-1-pound-a-week-2016

Sorry, you must join the group to join our challenge..... But it a GREAT, SUPPORTIVE, MOTIVATING group of people! We are focusing on losing at least 1 pound a week the HEALTHY WAY!!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!!
    Jodie
    Jlc1974 wrote: »
    5cjz27sh06hd.jpg

The tv show The Biggest Loser premiers TOMORROW, Monday, January 4. I am coordinating a challenge based on the tv show. Here's how it will work...

Each week I will be watching The Biggest Loser (hope YOU will watch too!) and I will be basing our weekly challenges on whatever happens on the tv show! If they form teams, we will form teams, if they are singles, we will be singles. Whatever challenges or temptations they have, I will modify and we will have them too! We will have weekly weigh ins and we will have the DREADED RED LINE, however, we will NOT vote anybody out! All the red line means to us is that we as a group need to reach out to those below the red line to motivate and encourage them to have a better week! Our winners and those below the red line will be based off the percentage of body weight lost, not pounds! This is the only fair way as we all are varying in weight.

Sorry I can't give more details but until the premier episode, I don't know how we will start! LOL Here's a link to some clips from the upcoming season....
    http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser

I think it's going to be a BLAST and VERY MOTIVATING!!! And some light hearted competition as well..... ;)

I am coordinating this challenge through my group. Here's the link"
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/109303-lose-1-pound-a-week-2016

Sorry, you must join the group to join our challenge..... But it a GREAT, SUPPORTIVE, MOTIVATING group of people! We are focusing on losing at least 1 pound a week the HEALTHY WAY!!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!!
    Jodie

• Blaclove
    Blaclove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Good luck all...any progress is progress!
  • obryanp
    obryanp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • colly71
    colly71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sent my request to join. Looking forward to the challenge