Looking for friends, motivation, encouragement, and sharing recipes!

Options
2»

Replies

• thenewJJ
    thenewJJ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been here before and had success but after a few years of putting everyone and everything ahead of me I'm back at my heaviest yet! I need support and motivation so add me if you like
  • DrBBSparkles
    DrBBSparkles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same as others, been here before and was successful but managed to find the weight I lost. Also would like friends, encouragement, motivation, support, and easy recipes! Feel free to add me! :)
  • mom2faitj
    mom2faitj Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Looking for all the above. Gained back 9#'s from Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays. Need to successfully track each day and get my steps in.
  • drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I started adding people, but I don't have time. lol Feel free to add me, turkeys!
  • morgan_nikkib
    morgan_nikkib Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated please add me Morgan_nikkib
  • millej49
    millej49 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    If anyone's looking for motivation, support, community, etc. then feel free to add me. I figure the best way for any of us to keep in track is have people around to keep us going in the tough times.
  • MrsFlint2013
    MrsFlint2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Baby steps...always a good thing!
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Doing the same, feel free to add me also. Not going to rely on diet alone this go round. Going to make a daily habit (not including weekends) of going into the gym and pick heavy things up and put them back down! Lets make 2016 amazing!!
  • pittdan77
    pittdan77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have had a lot of success with MFP and enjoy encouraging anyone who is willing to commit to a healthy lifestyle.
  • BettyDares
    BettyDares Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Sent you an add request - I'm also always open to friends for encouragement and meal ideas!
  • vivime
    vivime Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey peeps! I'm back, last time I've logged in was three years ago! oh my gosh !! time to get back in shape ...
    Add me :)

username: Vivime
  • jennx
    jennx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me x