Loving the site!

Options
What a great find! :smile:

I just signed up yesterday. I have a weight goal, but mainly, I'm trying to fix my eating habits.
I hardly ever eat at set times of the day. I usually never get a chance to eat in the day,
so I end up eating all in the evening. ): It's really annoying!

So I'm trying to eat at set times and record that down.
Along with all that other stuff :wink:

So, Hello to all!

Replies

• ilco8015
    Options
    What a great find! :smile:

I just signed up yesterday. I have a weight goal, but mainly, I'm trying to fix my eating habits.
    I hardly ever eat at set times of the day. I usually never get a chance to eat in the day,
    so I end up eating all in the evening. ): It's really annoying!

So I'm trying to eat at set times and record that down.
    Along with all that other stuff :wink:

So, Hello to all!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome!

I am new here too.... transferred over from a different but similar site, and I think the site is pretty nice!

:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love it here and this site is so helpful. Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp, this site is so great. I am so glad that I joined.
  • scaredofcoasters
    scaredofcoasters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also joined recently because I was told about this site by a friend who's also using it, and I have to say it's addictive!! It's also made me realize what I'm eating and how I should watch my nutrition.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    WELCOME
    [img]p://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s103/yourspacecooment/meredo/438125u6elm6y98k.gif[/img]

ilco8015 and Wolfena
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    WELCOME
    [img]p://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s103/yourspacecooment/meredo/438125u6elm6y98k.gif[/img]

ilco8015 and Wolfena

Wow.... a welcome specifically to me :smile:

Thank you!
  • eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options
    I like this site a lot. Its pretty nifty
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site also--but hope to get the eight of us who are real life buddies to join too! I am really psyched to do this. I feel motivated for the first time in years--have not made really any effort before. Now I am walking 3 miles a day and really holding off on the chocolate (2 Ghiradelli squares a day and still under calorie allowance) Down 9 pounds since Jan1---of course my son has to tell me that is fluid loss---
    I think I burned a few calories chasing his butt out of the house!!!123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary