Join me in a 3-week sprint to kick off 2016!

Options

Replies

• msb9683
    msb9683 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :)
  • KimF0715
    KimF0715 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 3 weeks !

1) Logging every bite everyday
    2) 100 oz of water per day
    3) 30 minutes of cardio at least 4 times each week

• theSlippery1
    theSlippery1 Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Perfect! I'm in to skim some Xmas lard off (damn you pigs in blankets!)

Feel free to add me anyone. Especially those who share diaries. Nosiness is a key logging in motivator!
  • mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    msb9683 wrote: »
    I'm in!! :)

Yes!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Welcome everyone! Let's crush it!
  • sleepigrl
    sleepigrl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love the extra motivation and I can do anything for three weeks.

Goals:
    1) Daily logging
    2) Exercise at least 3x/week.
    3) Drink water!
  • Sunshine1337
    Sunshine1337 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I always log and exercise but need to stay within my 1240 calorie goal!
  • mameo
    mameo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I was just trying to decide whether to join the new WW program for a month and see if I like it or join this free challenge. I always pay money to lose weight and never do. My goal for these three weeks is to be HONEST with myself. What I really eat and what I really weigh. No snacking after dinner! Starting today. Thanks!
  • lance2016mfp
    lance2016mfp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm All N.
    -500 on cal counter
    1hr of exercise 5 days per week
    Gal of H2O a day

Let's roll!!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    mameo wrote: »
    Count me in! I was just trying to decide whether to join the new WW program for a month and see if I like it or join this free challenge. I always pay money to lose weight and never do. My goal for these three weeks is to be HONEST with myself. What I really eat and what I really weigh. No snacking after dinner! Starting today. Thanks!
    Proud of you! Love the spirit, let's do this!
  • mtjohnston42
    edited January 2016
    Options
    How is everyone holding up on Day 1??

Remember to take it one day at a time. It will all be worth it! You all have this in you, I know you do :)
  • KimF0715
    KimF0715 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    How is everyone holding up on Day 1??

Remember to take it one day at a time. It will all be worth it! You all have this in you, I know you do :)

Not too bad. Went over by 150 calories though. But....I'm about to bust that off on the treadmill.
  • momallnight
    momallnight Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Pretty good day. A lot of stress at work but not overeating. Good workout. Staying positive and I really feel good. Losing more inches than weight but it's all fine.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Not great, but better than the last week or so. I will have over 5000 steps, at least. First day back at work after 2 weeks off, so I was just getting my bearings today. I should do better tomorrow!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

Monday 1/3
    1. Ask for God's help each day to reach my goals :smile:
    2. . Log everything and stick to calorie goals one meal at a time :smile:
    3. Exercise 1 hour, 5 days per week :smile:
    4. Finish Ab Challenge and start something new :smile: working on day 29 of 30.

I spent the morning helping a friend figure out how to start losing weight.

She has the idea in her head that she has to starve herself and it has to be complicated. How much fat, how much vitamins, how much carbs, how do you build arm muscles, how do you work off belly fat, etc, etc, etc!

We set up a plan to keep it simple and to just eat what she likes within the calorie goals. That's it for now, then when she has built some confidence, we will add the next step.

If you are just starting this week, make just one important change, let yourself get adjusted to that change and then add something else. Don't overwelm yourself, don't focus on the huge amount you need to lose or the huge amount of exercising you need to do, just get through today sucessesfully and then lay out a plan for tomorrow. Get through just 1 week, then lay out a plan for the next.

Good wishes to everyone. We can do this!

• janetlynn31
    janetlynn31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Monday was good considering this teacher headed back to school with students. Logged my food, drank all my water. Didn't get a scheduled workout in today but was on my feet all day and racked up steps on my FitBit. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Would love to join.

Today I completed 35 minutes of step aerobics and nearly killed myself, which is very frightening, I need to do better.

Two years ago I lost 24 lbs on here and was walking on air, 2 years later, I am back with all the weight and kicking myself.
    My goal is to see the Summer with at least 30 lbs gone. I have decided to sign up for Premium as I wanted to do calorie cycling.

January 1st, I was 192.2; Jan 3rd: 191.2. I normally weigh on Sunday, with Mondays/Thursdays being my low calorie days - 1275. The rest of the week my calorie goes up and down, I do not eat back my exercise calories.

Tomorrow I plan on doing 30 Day Shred along with 22 minutes of step aerobics. I remember the day when I do levels 1, 2 and 3 of 30 Day Shred without my heart feeling like it was coming gout of my chest. Now I am barely making level 1 - very sad.
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am also in. Thank you for doing this. The three day challenge pulled me out of the rut that I was in. Three weeks is a good challenge. Not easy but not so overwhelming that I don't want to try. You are helping a lot of people mtjohnston.
  • 0khawkins
    0khawkins Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Day one down ☺
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am really still celebrating the holidays because two of my daughters are still home from college on winter break so it is hard. I am logging truthfully. My goal for this week is truthful logging no matter what.