Desperate now

Options
Hi all
I have joined this site as a means of helping me shift the horrible weight. I have put back on all the weight I lost for my wedding last year. I seem to have zero will power when it comes to eating rubbish and then hate myself afterwards. Really hope I can do this now as am sick of looking like a lump of lard :0(

Replies

• sarahlyzzibeth
    Options
    You can do it! We're all here for you! Add me if you want.
  • denyse24
    denyse24 Posts: 62
    Options
    no need to hate yourself, with this site you can still eat the stuff you lve just have to have it in moderation, you will get quite a shoke at the number of calories there is in everything. The first 2 weeks are the hardest because of the adjustment to your usual food intake but no worries it gets real easy real fast . This works plus it' s free and you have a great support system. Enjoy MFP :)
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Know where u r coming from, being here really can help good luck x
  • edg_15
    edg_15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm having these weird emotions too. I feel so desperate. I want this fat off me, now!! Lol. But it really does take holding yourself accountable. I usually try to do it on my own but fail miserably. This time I'm putting it all out there. Even when I eat a donut...or two. Lol. If I write it down, it helps me see what I am doing to myself. Maybe start blogging....add friends. This site has so many positive people. I love it! I'll send you an add request. Welcome! :)
  • CoachKaren
    CoachKaren Posts: 90
    Options
    You can do it!