Looking for Friends

Options
My name is Evolet and I am looking for friends to help and to talk to and do the same in return. I am a 24 year old mother with a hard working job that I love. The new job has helped me drop 15 pounds and keeps me at the same weight but I'd like to get healthy with my old rocking body lol. I do miss it and over the past few years its just gotten farther away! ADD Me if you would like!!

Replies

• haweller2708
    haweller2708 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are on your way. A new baby can make it a challenge. Nice hat your job helps, that isn't always the case.
  • Evoletlove
    Evoletlove Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yea. Its a harder job but can't complain with the benefits and bonuses.
  • CrystalPistol1981
    Options
    New to this app... When you add friends, what can they see? Not sure I want everyone knowing where I live and I don't want people I know in person knowing my weight.
  • CrystalX82
    CrystalX82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I send you a request! I'm always looking for more friends on here... SO many have gone inactive now =(
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am on here very often and would be happy to accept friend requests if any of you don't currently have enough weird bald guys as friends. For Crystal: I can currently see where you live on your profile which is visible without being friends. Not sure where you can go to hide that information if you don't want it public.
  • THenry8
    THenry8 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me!