I need an accountability partner.

Options
2»

Replies

• RNZLR44
    RNZLR44 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'm always looking for an accountability partner who actually communicates:) I'd enjoy connecting. Here are my goals:

Eat clean
    Walk 2 miles a day
    Strength training 5 days a week
    Cardio (excludes daily walking) 5 days a week

Let me know if you're interested!
  • RNZLR44
    RNZLR44 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    @SempiternalAutumn send me an invite if your goals align with mine.. I'll communicate:)
  • CrystalPistol1981
    Options
    Me too! I have well over 100 lbs to lose. However, I'm new to this app... When you add friends, what can they see? Not sure I want everyone knowing where I live and I don't want people I know in person knowing my weight.
  • MotivatedMommy420
    Options
    I would really like an accountability partner as well. None of my friends here, at home, want to join this app. I've used it before and lost over 30 lbs, now I'm up those pounds plus 10. My goal is to lose it all again. I'm home with my kids and my bf's uncle who I take care of, so I'm able to keep up with the communication pretty easily. If anyone's interested, add me. I don't know how to add anyone.
  • gummybear3540
    gummybear3540 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone can send me a friend invite. I need all of the support that I can get
  • pippiheartsberry
    pippiheartsberry Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have over 30lbs to loose, please add me on and I'll be happy to support!
  • tangeetolose
    tangeetolose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose too and would really appreciate an accountability partner. Please feel free to add me!
  • jcourts0228
    jcourts0228 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New! Add me if you would like :)