VEGANS!!

Options
Hellooo :o) I was wondering if there were any vegans here..i have some questions!!

Replies

• PirateJenny
    PirateJenny Posts: 233
    Options
    What are your questions?
  • LOLmerrill
    LOLmerrill Posts: 43
    Options
    *raises hand* hii
  • barefootgardener
    Options
    I am not vegan but vegetarian can i add you?
  • 1_day_at_a_time
    Options
    I had questions on Vitamins.

I want to know of the best vegan vitaman out there. I asked my doc, and he just said a multi V...but i think that there is a lot more to it then that!
  • LeekLegs
    LeekLegs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A multivitamin for women is Going to give you your b12 and iron. I take an omega 3 supplement as well, but other than that, I get all my nutrients from plants. :)
  • brittney_elmer
    Options
    Hi, Im new to being a vegan and looking for a support group. I live in east Alabama, so Im out of luck trying to find any here. I have soooo many questions too!
  • LOLmerrill
    LOLmerrill Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm pretty sure pure encapsulations makes a vegan multi. I'm still going through the woman's one-a-day I had before I went vegan, but I think there is fish by-product or something because I remember reading it and thinking I wouldnt buy it again.
    I usually take iron, a super b and c capsule, some plant based pro-biotics and a b-12 throughout the day.
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I take a Deva vegan multivitamin, B12, and omega 3. For the most part, you're fine with a multivitamin that includes B12, and any other supplements will depend on your specific dietary deficiencies or personal preference.

Here's some specific information regarding vegan nutrition:
    http://www.veganhealth.org/articles/dailyrecs
  • 1_day_at_a_time
    Options
    Thank you!!!