insanity friends please??

SkinnyGal08
SkinnyGal08 Posts: 56 Member
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
Started insanity yesterday that cardio was insane I would love friends who are starting or doing insanity do we can push each other and motivate the first week I will dig hard and deep working overtime I will still complete it everyday and be on top I can do tthis just have to believe! Lets.do this friends! They say when i get to week 2 it wont be as bad...

Replies

• nadiyahl
    nadiyahl Posts: 2 Member
    I'm starting it on Monday 6/20. I did it last summer and loved it!
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    I have been doing it for a long time. I am now doing a combo of P90X and Insanity...it is hard, but I love it...did Max Plyo Interval this morning, I always wondered what a near death experience was I guess I found out.
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    I have done insanity and some asylum. I am gonna do aroud of asylum.
  • megaberst
    megaberst Posts: 2
    im on my 3rd week and it really did get better after 2nd week. i feel great. keep it up and let me know how it goes. i definantly see gradual changes.
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    I'm on week 3 at the moment - have to say I hate it but at the same time I absolute love it!!! lol Totally addicted! I'm already seeing changes. Especially in the stomach area, which is fab! It may be a killer to do, but it definately works! Will add you as a friend if you like :flowerforyou:

It's definately easier to get through when you're not doing it on your own :wink:
  • lheislup
    lheislup Posts: 15 Member
    I am starting Monday 6/20. I started it a couple of months ago and made it to Week # 4 and had to stop b/c I hurt my back at work. I was going to start this week but just have a lot going on at work but I can't wait to start it back up again. I LOVE IT!
This discussion has been closed.