Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• HP020706
    HP020706 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends to help motivate each other !!!!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Always happy to help. Welcome to add me.
  • djmanos65
    djmanos65 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well, here I am again! Looking to add friends for more motivation this time around!
  • d8nni
    d8nni Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    More friends please!!
  • DaFibble
    DaFibble Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Add me! Guy from Vancouver, Canada. Was doing really well on MFP last year but in the last few months I managed to put on 10lbs! My marriage breaking up, a change of career, new living arrangements and money worries got the better of me. Now back on my feet and looking to lose that 10lbs as well as another 10lbs.
  • meghanhackney502
    meghanhackney502 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • CrystalPistol1981
    Options
    New to this app... When you add friends, what can they see? Not sure I want everyone knowing where I live and I don't want people I know in person knowing my weight.
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Feel free to add me!
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

Same here. Add me and I'll add anyone else back. I'm a nice person and try to be motivating :D
  • JavaAbe
    JavaAbe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Getting back into this. Anyone, go ahead and add me :#:)
  • cali_ketos
    cali_ketos Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me new year new friends I log daily and try to be as motivating as possible.
  • _Stace98
    _Stace98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends to help motivate each other! I have about 65 pounds to lose :)
  • ynegussie
    ynegussie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in Sacramento area.. always looking for motivational friends with similar fitness goals. I like to run so running partners welcome!
  • tmumphrey1
    tmumphrey1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would like to have more friends for motivation & recipe ideas!
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I need more active friends! I started MFP 2 years ago though I fell off the wagon last year. But I'm back on the saddle and am more determined than ever to meet my goal. I've restarted my weightlifting program and have gone back to meal prep. I know I can do this - and I know you can too!
  • MaxPower6868
    MaxPower6868 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Add me up!
  • davemurraybass
    davemurraybass Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd welcome more followers. I'll provide 1st class motivation for anyone interested :^)
  • Underconstruction2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for motivational and active MFP buddies.
  • bibbifischer
    bibbifischer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New here, no friends yet, so pls feel free to add me:

Ready to radically change my life, working out and eating healthy.
    Started running 2 weeks ago but will also want to start lifting weights.
    My biggest challenge is to make this a habit like brushing teeth and not pay attention to all the excuses in my head (too cold, too early, to late, too tired, too busy, ... the list continues).

Appreciate motivational support and happily will return it.