New Year's Eve Photo Comparison, One Year Apart!

Options
2»

Replies

• smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I want to post this photo to show what one year can do! I still have a long way to go but I mainly wanted to share this photo because last year (photo on the left) was my breaking point. It was upon seeing that photo that I decided to make a change. The feeling of disappointment was overwhelming when I first saw that photo last year and it make me want to change my life. I wanted to look cute but I was so unhappy with myself! It's now one year later and I'm ready to start a new year. It's truly amazing what you can accomplish in 12 months if you make a commitment to yourself and your health. I am happy I have that old photo because it only acts at motivation. This time next year, the photo on the right will be my "before". Here's to 2016, a new year, a new body, a new mind and so much more life to live! Thank you so much MFP fam. You helped me reach this point and I am forever grateful.vk4iwdyf76rs.jpg
    I want to post this photo to show what one year can do! I still have a long way to go but I mainly wanted to share this photo because last year (photo on the left) was my breaking point. It was upon seeing that photo that I decided to make a change. The feeling of disappointment was overwhelming when I first saw that photo last year and it make me want to change my life. I wanted to look cute but I was so unhappy with myself! It's now one year later and I'm ready to start a new year. It's truly amazing what you can accomplish in 12 months if you make a commitment to yourself and your health. I am happy I have that old photo because it only acts at motivation. This time next year, the photo on the right will be my "before". Here's to 2016, a new year, a new body, a new mind and so much more life to live! Thank you so much MFP fam. You helped me reach this point and I am forever grateful.vk4iwdyf76rs.jpg

• smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Well done!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing, @leslie_m_harper !!! This is so inspiring, amazing, awesome, etc!! You are sooooo pretty!!
  • MrsElguapo
    MrsElguapo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You have worked so hard and your results are nothing less than amazing! I am inspired!
  • lovatt79
    lovatt79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, congratulations
  • chelsiequijas
    chelsiequijas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow I need movatie my self get results
  • simpleisbetter
    simpleisbetter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • TiffinyKaye
    TiffinyKaye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :) That's super inspiring to me!
  • leslie_m_harper
    leslie_m_harper Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ldowdesw wrote: »
    Hiya, you look stunning, how much have you lost and how tall are you? (Please) I hope you don't mind me asking.

Hi sorry! I should have posted that! I'm 5'7" and I've lost 49 lbs in the last year and nearly 100 lbs total :smile:
  • leslie_m_harper
    leslie_m_harper Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for your kind words. It brought me to tears. I love this community so much. Thank you all. :smile:
  • mrschikin
    mrschikin Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, your hard work has really paid off! Congratulations, and keep up the momentum. :)
  • vigilcdj
    vigilcdj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on the weight loss. Seeing your before and after photos really inspires me:) i hope to be there in a year too. Here's to a New Year
  • Smokey705
    Smokey705 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great work
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous in both pics, but the after just captures your glowing confidence! Thank you for sharing.
  • nfigeley
    nfigeley Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am in just "awe" ... I am new to the community part of my fittness pal... been using it for years to track food but never ventured out into the community. My heart melted seeing all the positive feedback on here. If this or any progress pic was posted on any other "social media" site it would be filled with hate but instead all you have is love and support. You look amazing and have come so far ! keep it up girl!
  • txteachermom
    txteachermom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    wow, you look incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!